Was Liz Earle wearing a wig?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Boycie

Guest Shopper
Did anyone else think Liz Earle was wearing a wig on the Customer Beauty Awards today? Her hair looked so impossibly thick and uber-shiny, I can only conclude it must have been.

I noticed this too, maybe extensions? Thought hair was thinner post pregnancy, so may be a wig, looked a good one.

No definately not, that was just a very good professional blow dry...trust me....the kind of thing you can buy everyday when you've just sold your company for millions to Avon!!!

Did anyone else think Liz Earle was wearing a wig on the Customer Beauty Awards today? Her hair looked so impossibly thick and uber-shiny, I can only conclude it must have been.

No,I can spot a wig from the moon. Her hair just looked extra tended to and healthy. Maybe she made more of an effort coz of these beauty award fingys??

She didn't have her special lighting so the eye-bags were really showing :cheeky: Her hair looked lovely - giving Julia a run for her money :tongue:

Super shiny do catches eye of poss. LE hair prod punters

Or it bodes very well for the new LE Haircare range launching next month...

I have a feeling that was the whole idea of the super coiffured do. Nice move Liz!

She is canny but I'm sure the range has been out for a while just not available for purchase and her hair looked super fab yesterday so she definitely had a do for the beauty award celebrations. I thought it looked great. Wish my hair was so voluminous.

The new hair care doesn't have a conditioner for fine hair so I'm going ask which is the best for volume but I reckon it'll be the one for oily hair, tends to be in other ranges where they don't have a specific fine hair product.

The shampoo is one size fits all which is interesting, apparently based on the cleanse and polish one size fits all cleanser approach which has been uber successful.

The new haircare seems reasonably priced too so I'm very tempted to buy when it comes out.

(mum writes)

I believe she was wearing extensions or a piece in the back. Even with her new range, her hair just isn't like that and I don't think any hair salon is *that* good! But if it ever did turn out to be her hair range, I want!

(mum writes)

I believe she was wearing extensions or a piece in the back. Even with her new range, her hair just isn't like that and I don't think any hair salon is *that* good! But if it ever did turn out to be her hair range, I want!

perhaps she's treated herself to some of those "bumpits" from Asda...!:grin:

Latest posts

Back