Wardrobe malfunction…? Or Sass?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who on QVC actually looks good on the products they present ?

Jill is not a good rep for hair products
Abi Cleeve's own beauty range clearly don't work on her
Presenters too numerous to mention who look rubbish in QVC fashion (excepting Ali Keenan)

Psst where IS Ali Keenan ?
Agree about AC's stuff - useless o_O

AY was wearing a punch and judy booth some time ago, or was it a circus tent? Anyhoo, she can wear what she wants of course but she's on TV telling the rest of us how to look good (albeit beauty, not fashion) and you'd think she'd want to look her best to get more sales.

In that red dress she could have at least worn a red bra?

CC

AY and Delboy perfecting the Cabbage Patch Doll look.
Message from Delboy on retreat,just finished my latest book it’s taken me all of 30 minutes,it’s quite tiring being a author ✍️ and a tat seller at the same time,now who has hidden my Dyson V8 (plus any other expensive item in the last 12 months)I need a freebie fix🤣

You can do both.

When you have an underactive thyroid it is far harder to lose weight than if your thyroid is normal. So, whatever you think, losing weight with a thyroid issue is difficult.

I think she also has other health issues, if my memory serves me well, so I think it’s fair enough to criticise someone’s dress sense but not something that is caused by a health problem.

Sorry.

When you have an underactive thyroid it is far harder to lose weight than if your thyroid is normal. So, whatever you think, losing weight with a thyroid issue is difficult.

I think she also has other health issues, if my memory serves me well, so I think it’s fair enough to criticise someone’s dress sense but not something that is caused by a health problem.

Sorry.
She can hardly promote health and well being then.

She can hardly promote health and well being then.

She promotes beauty products, make up etc., not fitness stuff, unless she does that when I’m watching something else.

I’m guessing from your posts that you’re not a fan.

She promotes beauty products, make up etc., not fitness stuff, unless she does that when I’m watching something else.

I’m guessing from your posts that you’re not a fan.
Everything she says is repetitive and fake ie. Botanicals are the worst thing for your skin. She's not a qualified expert. You keep believing it. Educate yourself.

Everything she says is repetitive and fake ie. Botanicals are the worst thing for your skin. She's not a qualified expert. You keep believing it. Educate yourself.

You mentioned her promoting health and well-being. I don’t class beauty creams and make up in that category.

Don’t worry though because I don’t believe anything that a shop assistant on a TV shopping channel tells me. I was simply commenting, initially, on what you said about her needing to lose weight.

However, thank you for encouraging me to educate myself. 😂 Maybe I could suggest the same to you on the effects of having a underactive thyroid. 🙂

I hear the word "botanicals" uttered so often. When I looked up the word, I was still none the wiser, but I think the general gist is they are the ingredients culled from plants. I suppose 'botanicals' is a more sexy word than plain old ingredients.

You mentioned her promoting health and well-being. I don’t class beauty creams and make up in that category.

Don’t worry though because I don’t believe anything that a shop assistant on a TV shopping channel tells me. I was simply commenting, initially, on what you said about her needing to lose weight.

However, thank you for encouraging me to educate myself. 😂 Maybe I could suggest the same to you on the effects of having a underactive thyroid. 🙂
If she has issues she shouldn't be on tv trying to convince people what's best for their skin and health.

I hear the word "botanicals" uttered so often. When I looked up the word, I was still none the wiser, but I think the general gist is they are the ingredients culled from plants. I suppose 'botanicals' is a more sexy word than plain old ingredients.
They aren't good for your skin, too astringent.

There are several medical conditions which make it very difficult to lose weight. My Mum had an underactive thyroid for many years and she ate like a sparrow but never lost more than a few pounds. Even thyroid surgery didn`t help much.
To me such medical conditions means taking more not less care about how you look and more importantly how you feel in whatever you`re wearing. AY often looks "thrown together" and as if she`s put little or no thought in how she looks and sometimes looks uncomfortable in her outfits especially when standing up.
It`s a basic rule that your underwear is the foundation of your outfit in more ways than one which leads me to believe AY deliberately wore her black bra so it could be seen. Not a good move for a middle aged woman who carries extra weight for whatever reason.
She must see herself in the mirror or on camera and unlike other presenters she doesn`t have to wear upcoming clothing tsv`s or what the stylists tell her to and I think it`s fair to say she is the creator of her own mistakes but strikes me as someone who wouldn`t take kindly to anybody pointing out those mistakes.
The one really bad outfit which sticks in my mind was at the Q beauty awards a few years ago and she wore a black feathered dress which made her look like a badly taxidermied crow or a wicked witch.

At the end of the day, as has been said many times on here. AY is a sales woman, she works for QVC and will push any range or product QVC pay her to push people to buy.

Years back as has also been said she was a lot more honest in saying products or range not suitable for certain age groups or people. Now, everything QVC sell is suitable for every living being in the world.

At the end of the day, as has been said many times on here. AY is a sales woman, she works for QVC and will push any range or product QVC pay her to push people to buy.

Years back as has also been said she was a lot more honest in saying products or range not suitable for certain age groups or people. Now, everything QVC sell is suitable for every living being in the world.
Correct...not an expert ir qualified professional.

Latest posts

Back