VQ Christie DAB/FM Radio Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

VQ Christie DAB/FM Radio with Bluetooth Connectivity
Item Number: 509589
QVC Price £85.00
Feature Price £69.96
P&P £6.95

The stylish Christie DAB and FM radio from VQ boasts a retro-inspired shape with enamel and faux leather, a rotating control panel and LCD display so you can switch between landscape and portrait, plus the ability to play music from your own library or streaming services. Fill your home with your favourite tunes with this fashionable device.

Unlimited library - you can connect to services such as Spotify or TuneIn as the Christie offers one touch connection via NFC or simple pairing over Bluetooth for smart devices.

Good morning, good morning - Thanks to the dual alarms and countdown timer, this alarm is the perfect bedside companion for whenever you need an alarm. Whether you want to set different wake-up times for you and your partner or for week and weekend, you can set the alarm or countdown to suit you.

Screen size: 6cm (2.4")
Power supply: mains adapter
Radio (l x w x d): 21.5cm x 12.6cm x 13.5cm (8.5" x 5" x 5.3")
Weight: 1.2kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.509589

I bought a DAB/FM radio with dual alarm and Bluetooth connectivity from Aldi a few weeks ago it was £29!!!!

What's with these new radios that look old?If I want an old radio I'll get a real old one not pay £70 for this. My grandma will be pleased her old Bush radio might be 'on trend' I'm sure.

Latest posts

Back