Vollbracht ( I love myself )

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i watched the show this morning with CH and i thought he was very nice. it was the very first time he'd been on so i think it's natural that he would do some "name dropping" whist explaining how his line came to be - especially when asked by the presenter.

CH was just unbearable, not only constantly sucking up and preening but also fishing for compliments all the time. just awful and embarrassing to watch. i also noticed that he very genuinely expressed how much he liked the ronni nicole dress she was wearing.

as for his stuff, i thought it made a pleasant change to see a few dresses that weren't mid thigh. i bet the show with debbie was miles better.

Yes how did one bit go.

My daughter Chrissie will be 18 in June and my son will be 20 ......., pausing to await a response.

I watched his show with Debbie Flint this evening and really rather liked him, very charming and humble, and I even found myself quite liking some of the items of clothing too....

I too thought he was entertaining and a breath of fresh air amongst the fashion guests. I liked the black tunic\top with coral at the sides and a couple of the dresses and dare i say it the palm tree long garment(not sure what to call it) could look great with jeans if you are tall like the model. But i love clothes and can find some good in all the ranges except Michelle Hope!

i liked him!! thought he was funny and interesting, also did not screech and talk at 90mph. Clothes were not to my taste but not as offensive as some of the offerings from the likes of Attitudes by Renee and that dire Hope woman.

I missed it yesterday so had to have a quick look who everyone was talking about. Not sure I get much of an impression of the little clips on offer, but he really does not seem all that bad to me, but then I never get the attitude of CH of fishing for compliments either. I know that I can just not get over the ages of my children, simply because I can not believe that I am old enough to have kids that old, that does not mean that I am fishing for compliments, but I suppose if you are determind not to like someone who will interpret everything your way.
However, something that did caught my eye was:
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&view=2&params=item^102017,tpl^uk,sc^,cc^,from^,navlist^102024*102019*102025*102026*102018*102029*102017*102021*102028*102020*102031*102027*102022*102023*,cm_scid^24hr
item 102017 for when the 24 hr clips disappear

if you look at the video at 0.36 sec on you can see puckering on the pocket, which CH so nicely call's pleating. The pocket does look pleated at the top, but to me there seems a lot of puckering around the edge of the seem. Does not look ood quality

Well just watching the vbox recorded later in the day show with Debbie Flint.
After a quarter of the way through you can see how different the show can be, with a change in presenter.
Much better when the focus is on the clothing to be sold, relaxed, certainly easier and much more comfortable cringe less viewing.

:handshake:

Yep, Bags, exactly what I said, yey!!! He was a likeable character and whilst Debbie has loads of knockers on here (if that is the right expression LOL!!) I like her and always have. She may be a little pushy with ordering but she is fun and happy to have a laugh and makes an enjoyable hour, she even showed a piccie on one show of her and her son and said he was her son NOT partner, she then went on to really laugh and say "Been there done that". So I am pleased she returned to QVC. She is honest about her sizing too, yesterday she said on air that she wears a size 16/18 unlike others who insist they are a 10 ROFL, oh I love Julia too, but she's no more a 10 than I am.

Now I just wish Loen Love would move across and then I would be really happy. She is so ordinary and fresh and makes me laugh out loud loads. The other night she did the Halogen oven and she had the cook guy in tears laughing. Now she would liven up QVC no end.
(also she has been a bit moody "on air" towards the behind the screen teams recently, a couple of times she has had a dig and a real look on her face and its quite uncomfortable viewing, its as though things are not so good on the Ideal World towers front??)

i'm not determined to not like CH at all. i watched the whole hour and the kids' ages was just one example.

i agree about him not screeching. how nice to have a soft spoken guest.

Latest posts

Back