Virgin Galactic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else see the morning show today in which kathy tayler announced that QVC are in talks with Virgin Galactic about selling their trips to space (priced at over £100,000 each!) and that she has been chosen to take the trip to space if they deal comes through...

I'm still a little in shock, wonder if they'll offer the 30 day MBG on that.

I haven't seen it. Priceless !!!
What was the item that was on air I'd love to watch the video.

:mysmilie_14: thst's what I thought when I saw her this morning...she's not a good liar bless her! :mysmilie_11:

This is probably it:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

I thought that she was trying not to burst laughing all the way through the presentation.

maybe it was april fools, i didn't think of that, but i was still quite shocked as i was getting ready to go to work and i heard that

maybe it was april fools, i didn't think of that, but i was still quite shocked as i was getting ready to go to work and i heard that

I don't blame you I totally forgot about April Fool and had a good laugh when read the first post thought Q have totally lost it.

It was only a few months ago that a test pilot blew up. Don't think they are anywhere near selling these trips to the public yet.

I think that they should've nominated DF to deliver this message, imagine the excitement on both Facebook and on here, gulp.

Latest posts

Back