VIP Membership

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thank you, and that is what I thought, but there is only the info on extending the deadling, but no info on what do actually do. The info must be somewhere, but I can not seem to find it - unless I am really being dense?

sorry I might be a bit dense, but how do I become a lifetime member? what do I actually do if I want tosupport Graham and make a donation
Thought I through this question out here (and show what an idiot I am) as I hope someone will take pity on this dimwhit and tell me
:thinking:
You are already one, WildRose. The previous VIPs automatically become one, as far as I can understand. There is a thread, like SparkyBarbs said .

Oh you're already a VIP WildRose, but if you want to donate more money , you can click on the donate button at the
top of the page, and hey ho, problem solved. :rock: (and you're not dense)

thank you, I knew there was something I was missing, thank you Sparkle Babs, been along day lol

sorry I might be a bit dense, but how do I become a lifetime member? what do I actually do if I want tosupport Graham and make a donation
Thought I through this question out here (and show what an idiot I am) as I hope someone will take pity on this dimwhit and tell me
:thinking:

You are a lifetime VIP member already.

Anyone becoming a VIP member before the end of 17th March will be a lifetime VIP member. After that there will be a yearly charge to become a VIP.

Last edited:
You are a lifetime VIP member already.

Anyone becoming a VIP member before the end of 17th March will be a lifetime VIP member. After that there will be a yearly charge to become a VIP.

I wanted to make a donation Sazza, but could not work out how to do it, thought the VIP membership tread would tell me how, - and of course someone helped on here, as they usually do so its all sorted now, thank you

Latest posts

Back