Vionic TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In a size bigger than they're supposed to be ....

Once bitten, twice shy.

Vionic Orthotic Kristin Adjustable Strap Mule with FMT Technology

QVC Price: £54.00

Today's Special Value Price :£39.96

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Vionic-Orthoti...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-21-_-123984

A pair of classic mules that incorporate Vionic's FMT Technology to provide comfortable arch support all day long, in a stylish design that features a single strap across the top of the foot and a contrast panel with a decorative stud detail on the outer side. These stylish and comfortable Vionic mules keep the toes covered, making them perfect for the transition from summer to autumn.

A new wardrobe staple - the easy-to-wear casual design of the Kristin mules is versatile enough to be worn with skirts, dresses and trousers, and is available in a wide colour palette to suit all kinds of looks.

Comfort upper sole - the soft upper sole has a new and more breathable micro-suede comfort sock, with eco-fresh and anti-bacterial treatments to eliminate odours.

FMT Technology - built-in four-degree arch support and deep heel cups help stabilise the instep, aligning your feet to their natural position and helping with overall body alignment, while a lightweight and flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to help reduce the impact on your knees and ankles.

Optimum comfort - for the first few days, we suggest wearing these for just a few hours at a time to allow your body to adjust to the level of support - they will feel very different to regular shoes. For half sizes, go down a size.

A name you can trust - Vionic footwear is recommended by Dr Andrew Weil M.D., an internationally recognised leader in the field of integrative medicine, and has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.

Round toe
Hook and loop fastening
Outer: manmade; inner: textile; sole: manmade

Colour options:
Black
Pewter
Navy
Red
Chocolate

Behind the brand
Vionic is a fashionable and comfortable footwear range created by podiatrist Phillip Vasyli and based on his own professional experience of creating thousands of custom orthotics. Featuring biomechanically-designed orthotic technology, Vionic footwear helps natural foot function and promotes well-being with every step.

All measurements are approximate

Apologies off the bat, to anyone who has gone for the tsv but, imo, it is such an ugly shoe which would do nothing, aesthetically, for your feet. As a brand which is manufactured to help alleviate possible pain, and to prevent further damage to the feet, I suppose comfort would be the main reason to buy, and to gain maximum results. Steve who guests with them constantly professes, however, that they are, simultaneously attractive, good looking shoes. I totally subscribe to the theory that, if footwear is comfortable, and will keep my feet healthy, appearance comes second. It wouldn't hurt, though, if they were a bit nicer on the feet. Others may disagree.

I don't think the TSV is particularly ugly but to me they would be too hot and heavy looking to wear when it's hot and too open to wear when it's cold and rainy. Not one thing or another really.

I wouldn't buy Vionics again. The sandals I bought are nice looking, granted, but my normal size is too big, not enough to waste p&p on, but more to the point my feet are somehow pushed to the outside of the shoe so there's a gap on the inside. Others reviewing said the same. I don't think the support is any better than Clarks or Hotters or any other well-constructed brand and I certainly wouldn't pay their prices for what is a very average shoe - and this TSV I just don't like at all anyway.

They are F'ugly! When selling shoes they get lots of returns because the fit isn't right, so by having open backs they're trying to reduce the number of returns. Having hip, knee and ankle problems myself I'd steer clear of slip on shoes if stability is and issue. My physio custom-made a set of orthotics for less than these Vionics generic insoles http://www.qvcuk.com/Vionic-Unisex-...ct.114520.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-114520

The problem I have is finding shoes and boots that they will fit into so as a solution in the summer (when I don't want to wear the trainers that will accommodate them) the physio was happy for me to wear Birkenstocks which aren't loose like the Madrid one straps, as they stay on without clenching my toes. I tried FlyFlots because they're squidgier than Birkis but the softer soles means that they feel less stable underfoot. I can damage my knees and hips just by turning over my ankle so stability is key. Perversly I still buy heels but don't walk in them; they're strictly for sitting down! (Mr Akimbo adds "lying down" but as he's on leave today he thinks he'll get lucky whereas he's actually going to the tip with garden rubbish :mysmilie_50:)

They are F'ugly! When selling shoes they get lots of returns because the fit isn't right, so by having open backs they're trying to reduce the number of returns. Having hip, knee and ankle problems myself I'd steer clear of slip on shoes if stability is and issue. My physio custom-made a set of orthotics for less than these Vionics generic insoles http://www.qvcuk.com/Vionic-Unisex-...ct.114520.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-114520

The problem I have is finding shoes and boots that they will fit into so as a solution in the summer (when I don't want to wear the trainers that will accommodate them) the physio was happy for me to wear Birkenstocks which aren't loose like the Madrid one straps, as they stay on without clenching my toes. I tried FlyFlots because they're squidgier than Birkis but the softer soles means that they feel less stable underfoot. I can damage my knees and hips just by turning over my ankle so stability is key. Perversly I still buy heels but don't walk in them; they're strictly for sitting down! (Mr Akimbo adds "lying down" but as he's on leave today he thinks he'll get lucky whereas he's actually going to the tip with garden rubbish :mysmilie_50:)

LMAO.... love it Akimbo (the bit about thinking he will get lucky!) ha, ha,

As it turns out we had to rush our rabbit to the vets (he's ok I should add) so I'm not in the mood (nor is the rabbit)!

Hi,

I came across this site when trying to find out what happened to Debbie Greenwood and have been following it ever since.
I'm a sporadic shopper from QVC and Ideal World,usually watch the shopping channels to escape the relentless news cycles and enjoy analysing ( if that's the word for it) the various sales strategies . I try not to get dragged into the hype but sometimes I fail.

I went for the previous Vionic TSV and was so disappointed with them.I didn't return them as I had followed the presenters instructions to wear them in gradually around the house and they seemed fine.When the weather improved and I wore them further afield,oh my goodness how uncomfortable and hot/sweaty ,but the return time had run out. I would never buy another pair from this company.I posted a one star review.

I try to be really strict with myself about returning things but this time I was not and the shoes will be dumped.

I have been enjoying the posts on the site there's a lot of humour and I will now keep posting.i loved the Lulu Guiness recent thread.

I saw a pair of the round closed toe Vionic open back sandals in the outlet shop and they looked like a huge pair of paddles on your feet, the TSV would be OK under trousers or a long skirt but I don't think they would look so nice "exposed" so to speak. I am looking at an open toe sandal at the moment and that looks miles better. They really need to redesign the closed toe IMO.

Edit, the bloke has just called the TSV "dressy" sorry it might be many things but it is not that!

Hi,

I came across this site when trying to find out what happened to Debbie Greenwood and have been following it ever since.
I'm a sporadic shopper from QVC and Ideal World,usually watch the shopping channels to escape the relentless news cycles and enjoy analysing ( if that's the word for it) the various sales strategies . I try not to get dragged into the hype but sometimes I fail.

I went for the previous Vionic TSV and was so disappointed with them.I didn't return them as I had followed the presenters instructions to wear them in gradually around the house and they seemed fine.When the weather improved and I wore them further afield,oh my goodness how uncomfortable and hot/sweaty ,but the return time had run out. I would never buy another pair from this company.I posted a one star review.

I try to be really strict with myself about returning things but this time I was not and the shoes will be dumped.

I have been enjoying the posts on the site there's a lot of humour and I will now keep posting.i loved the Lulu Guiness recent thread.

Hello and :mysmilie_357:

Hi,

Hello there! A warm welcome from me. Sorry, I may be partly responsible for a lot of the LG thread...we're a passionate bunch about our handbags, ha ha! You'll have to join in over there and let us know if you have any yourself.

Anyway, back to the matter in hand....I bought Birkenstocks back in the summer (remember that?) for my upcoming December holibob. I have been wearing them around the kitchen, garden and, when really brave, to the supermarket. Question: do they ever get comfortable?! They seriously hurt at the moment and are not filling me with lovely thoughts of walking along the beach hand in hand with Mr Minx... (one can dream!) I never knew they would be so painful, despite being aware that I should "wear them in".

Hi and welcome Turandot good to have you aboard!

Also having a Puccini-based alias might bring a little culture to the forum! :clapping::song::ninja: Love it!:mysmilie_59:

Hello there! A warm welcome from me. Sorry, I may be partly responsible for a lot of the LG thread...we're a passionate bunch about our handbags, ha ha! You'll have to join in over there and let us know if you have any yourself.

Anyway, back to the matter in hand....I bought Birkenstocks back in the summer (remember that?) for my upcoming December holibob. I have been wearing them around the kitchen, garden and, when really brave, to the supermarket. Question: do they ever get comfortable?! They seriously hurt at the moment and are not filling me with lovely thoughts of walking along the beach hand in hand with Mr Minx... (one can dream!) I never knew they would be so painful, despite being aware that I should "wear them in".

I have a pair of the gizah birkenstocks. They are now like wearing an old pair of slippers. I have probably walked 40 miles in them. I have 2 new pairs in the same style and they are not as comfortable as the first pair. They feel more supportive.

I have been suffering from plantar fasciitis for the past year . The only relief I have found is this range of footwear and have 3 different colours of the Vionic Islander Flip Flop which I have lived in all summer. I wish they would bring some more modern styles from the collection .

Just want to say that I absolutely love Vionics for their comfort . I have three pairs of the Jane style of mules that I've been wearing constantly since spring. I wear them mostly with trousers & I've got used to the appearance . It did take me a while to get used to the look of the very rounded toe but , for me ,the blissful comfort offsets that.
I've got several pairs of Birkenstocks sandals but I haven't used them at all this year as I find the Vionics better. The QVC choice of Birkenstocks this year seemed much more restricted IMHO anyhow .
I've also got the Vionic slippers , with closed in toes . They're also very comfy & I'm wearing them now !

I've several pairs of Birkis and can only wear them for short periods of time as they aren't terribly comfy however I have been wearing Fitflops all summer and I can walk for miles in them.

Latest posts

Back