• Vionic TSV 3.jpg
    Vionic TSV 3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 200
Vionic Indie Slide Sandal
Item Number: 189087
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £4.95

The Indie slide sandals from Vionic feature wide cross-straps with snake print and stud details for a glamorous edge, fully adjustable rip-tape fastenings for a secure fit, plus EVA footbeds with built-in arch support to help absorb shock. Go wild for these summery slide sandals and enjoy comfort at every step throughout the warmer months.

Pair them with anything - the wearable style of these chic sandals means they're great for teaming with casual and smart outfits alike, whether it's a floaty skirt and breezy blouse, linen trousers and a tunic top or your favourites jeans and T-shirt combos.

Your summer slip-ons - the perfect pair for striding out in on warmer days, these sandals will see you through the summer in comfort thanks to their soft microfibre footbeds and clever Three-Zone Comfort technology, which delivers heel stability, arch support and cushioning throughout the sole of the foot. Durable rubber outsoles and patterned tread also provides traction on a variety of surfaces, so you can walk with confidence whatever your day brings.

Walk on the wild side - take your pick from four fashionable snake print options available in a neutral colour palette that'll go with practically anything in your wardrobe, including glam Black, sophisticated Pewter, fresh and fabulous White or stand-out-from-the-crowd Rose Gold.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if your half size is not available, please select the next full size down for your perfect fit.

• Deep heel cup
  • Padded lining
  • Double rip-tape straps
  • Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees
  • Durable outsole with patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
  • Outer and sole: manmade; inner: textile
  • Heel height: 2.5cm (1")

Colour options:

• Black
  • White
  • Rose Gold
  • Pewter

All measurements are approximate

Not my cup of tea, but I've always thought this brand is for anyone with mainly 'foot' issues, like wide feet, swollen ankles, or suffer with swelling in the heat. My s-i-law is 14 years younger than me, and has these problems along with hammer toes, so for her Vionics are a life saver because of the multi adjustable straps. I've bought her pairs for Christmas - the sandals with the metal discs decoration and she loved them.

I have a couple of pairs of Vionic sandals bought over the years, not that I need the foot support.I find the footbed a bit abrasive and much prefer my Birkies. These seem very expensive for what they are unless you find that footbed really an advantage.
For those interested the colour range is a bit limited.

If my memory serves me right, these were shown last summer on air, and they sold out pretty quickly.

Yep, LATI I have tried many times with toe posts and I just cant. BUT I have compromised with having a toe loop on the Strive sandals.

I can wear toe posts and I only wear flip flops indoors it’s the plastic sleeve I find so uncomfortable or those with seams (which is what the plastic sleeve is supposed to stop!)

I really like the look of the Strive sandals especially the ones with the toe sleeve .

They look like boats. All the models are swimming around in them and the straps look to be fastened to the max. Once again we’re told they’re true to size but if you’re a half size then go down. Don’t you just love it.

I quite like them and would be happy to have a pair in the Pewter for the summer, but for a non leather pair of sandals, I'd not wish to pay any more than £25 . Today I went into Debenhams, not intending to buy anything as I was with a friend who was looking for a dress, and impulse bought a pair of Fitflop real leather trainers which had been reduced from £80 down to £32. I was able to try them on, and they were incredibly comfortable and that's what clinched it. I appreciate that people are still reluctant to go out to the shops, and some people can't....but whilst there's sales like that on - If you can, do it. Like I say you can still try on footwear, and immediately tell whether something suits you, fits you properly and feels comfortable. I really cannot see the point in paying over the odds for something especially when there's a good chance you may have to return them.

Latest posts

Back