Views on Clogau jewellery, please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the marketing of the brand is disingenuous . When they say a 'touch' of gold, it is a minuscule amount. So little, in fact, that it is pretty much meaningless to mention it. The prices, however, suggest otherwise. Some of the designs are ok, but the quality is a little suspect in places and I think you can get more for your money elsewhere, without the 'marketing' premium of this Welsh gold crap.

i dont feel clogau is crap but it is overpriced. but you can pick up pieces second hand or clearance on qvc.

One person`s crap is another person`s cherished item and we all perceive value for money in a different way. I don`t own any Clogau and would probably never buy it but I`ve bought things in the past which now lie in a drawer and are rarely ever worn. On the other hand I have pieces which I wear almost everyday. So if someone buys a Clogau ring for example but wears it regularly and enjoys it, then to them, it`s value for money.
At the moment I`m pondering over a handmade white gold pendant with matching earrings, unusual design and not exactly cheap but I keep asking myself will I wear it often enough to be worth the cost of it ? Of course only I can decided the answer to that question but at one time I would have bought it and then answered that question at a later date, nowadays I`m a little bit wiser.

Latest posts

Back