Very very unflattering....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Jilly H seems to have gotten into this rut of frilly long top/black trousers/ballet pumps.

Come on Jilly girl, you're a gorgeous woman. Celebrate it! we know you're a classic Pear but you are doing yourself zero favours by repeating this look every time you're on air.

Please try harder.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Jilly H seems to have gotten into this rut of frilly long top/black trousers/ballet pumps.

Come on Jilly girl, you're a gorgeous woman. Celebrate it! we know you're a classic Pear but you are doing yourself zero favours by repeating this look every time you're on air.

Please try harder.

View attachment 8913View attachment 8914View attachment 8915
I agree Burlz she is a very attractive woman and she should stop hiding behind her clothes.

How old do we think Jilly is?

If you've got a large arse the last thing you need is a great big frill around it. She would look lovely in an more fitted A line top. Come on Jilly, you can do much better.

Bless her, she really is stuck in a rut, in clothes that do her no favours.

She needs Gok to sort her out, sadly she looks like she's had advice from Glen.

On a positive note she's one of the best presenters.

I like her but I do wish she would stop saying "in this hour" during every single sentence. annoying.

I notice that we rarely see her "full lenght" and even if she is doing Q clothes she never shows how they look on her which makes me think that they are not a good fit, in fact I'm sure that she often does not bother even wearing the ranges. JR etc always stand and twirl at every opportunity!

I don't think she has recovered from having to wear that clingy tsv dress that showed up every lump and bump - who can blame her from wanting to cover-up?

She's been quite good on the Perricone hour - letting the guest speak. Nice change from the shrieking of AY or JF.

Oh dear, just seen her! She looks as though she's wearing a floral marquee. Makes her look twice the size she probably is.

Just watching Jilly in the Thorntons chocolate hour. I think she's deliberately worn this top.......devouring choccies like there's no tomorrow!
having_chocolate.gif

I also caught some of the Thorntons hour and that top has to be the most unflattering thing I've ever seen her wear.

The reason I asked about her age is that I saw her on a show last week I think it was, and she was wearing some kind of cardi thing which she kept pulling round her front as if she was hiding something....... I just wondered......

Took another look at her in the Thorntons hour. Have to agree that the top is most unflattering. Looked like she has a bun in the oven, tho' more likely she's smuggled a box of Thorntons up there! :cheeky:

Jilly H has always been in a rut as far as style goes. In our house she is still referred to as Jilly Long Jacket as years ago that what she always wore. She must have had them tailor made as she seemed to have lots of them in all colours from black to pastel pink.

its an odd thing with jlly. when there are formal events and she does her hair and puts on a lovely frock no-one can touch her for her stunning looks. she has the hour glass shape and hieght and gorgeous skin. maybe she just like to look/feel comfy but there is no doubt that she can look amazing

Funnily enough I never notice what she is wearing and I suppose it's good in a way - I can focus on the products. I am completely distracted by presenters that look a mess.

Latest posts

Back