Very very unflattering....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also caught some of the Thorntons hour and that top has to be the most unflattering thing I've ever seen her wear.

The reason I asked about her age is that I saw her on a show last week I think it was, and she was wearing some kind of cardi thing which she kept pulling round her front as if she was hiding something....... I just wondered......

I think Jilly might have put on quite a bit of weight over the last year or so and maybe she is uncomfortable with that and is trying to hide it.

I think Jilly might have put on quite a bit of weight over the last year or so and maybe she is uncomfortable with that and is trying to hide it.
If that's all it is thank you, I know how she feels. I wasn't trying to comment about her weight, shes a lovely woman, the camera angle may have been misleading as it looked like something more pronounced.

I so know the feeling of trying to hide what you've got! I'm the opposite of anorexic..I used to be a size 10/12 and I look in the mirror and most times that's what I still see, but in fact I'm around an 18 now and I definitely can't wear anything that's fitted without looking like the Michelin Man! Tents R Us here I come! Jilly is a very attractive lady, lovely skin etc, but I do wish she'd change the hair..I've been here almost since the start and never seen it look different!

I think Jilly looks great and has a lovely face. i love her hair too - though perhaps she could put it up once in a while.

She looks a gentle person and I like that. I suspect she is not happy with her weight and is just wearing clothes to be as invisible as possible. Lots of black.

If she lost weight, she may start looking older facially - so I don't really blame her. I don't think she is very overweight though, just not as slim as she was.

I think she stacks up pretty well against the other presenters eg Jill Franks, Alison Young and JR.

I saw Jilly yesterday in a Leisure centre yesterday as her Son was taking part in an athletics event. She was wearing a long Centigrade puffa coat, jeans, boots and no make-up. She lives close to me and everytime I see her she's very casually dreesed in jeans.

She's about 5 foot 7 so she's quite tall and very pretty and although not a slim lady, she does look bigger and older on screen. That shapewear lady is no skinny-minnie but I thought she was the best advert for the product. Ali Keenan is very slim and the shapewear made her look like a boy. Jilly had the perfect figure to show the product to the best advantage but I think she's just happy just to present.

Totally agree Goddess, - she realises her job is to present the product and personally I too think she is one of the better presenters. At least SHE never gushes how everything is her hero product and couldn't imagine life without this or that. For my money she is far more genuine than her younger and skinnier colleagues !

I think Jilly's lovely. She doesn't always wear the best of clothes but they're probably "wardrobe" clothes from QVC. I like her presenting style as well and she has a really "sunshine" smile and personality. I can always watch her whether she's selling floor cloths or decleor.

CC

Latest posts

Back