Very subdued Claudia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

alibeth

Birdy
Just watching the Platinum show and notice that Claudia is not her usual happy self...probably due to nasy comments on this site. I avoided taking part in that unpleasant thread, I like her and hope to hear that giggle again soon..

Just watching the Platinum show and notice that Claudia is not her usual happy self...probably due to nasy comments on this site. I avoided taking part in that unpleasant thread, I like her and hope to hear that giggle again soon..

As a terrible, and sometimes inappropriate giggler myself, I have to agree with you. I didn't avoid the thread because I felt I had to make my feelings about some of the remarks known, it was very nasty thread and I'm pleased it was closed.

Maybe she's just not having a good day. Was she late for her first show?

It's a shame, coz the person who started it wasn't being nasty, in my opinion. It was a similar type of comment/observation re: a presenter's blog, to begin with, that many of us make about many of the other QVC presenters. In fact I have seen nastier titles of threads about Jill Franks et al and those threads don't close. Unfortunately, though, I agree that the tone of the one re Claudia changed along the way and it got WAY too personal.
But we should be consistent-am not sure whether this was any worse than some of the others? Just an opinion-in fact I actually LIKE Claudia. One of my QVC highlights was when she lost the plot when she was on with Dawn Bibby once and she couldn't stop laughing about the "pricking" tool. So so funny-she ended up crying with laughter.

The other thread was closed because it went too far, went right off topic. It is fair enough for you to comment on how Claudia was today, what you thought of the jewellery etc....but please do not start debating what you felt was right and wrong about the other thread, it really isn't appropriate.

The other thread was closed because it went too far, went right off topic. It is fair enough for you to comment on how Claudia was today, what you thought of the jewellery etc....but please do not start debating what you felt was right and wrong about the other thread, it really isn't appropriate.

i was about to post the same comment. you were faster, but thank you Sazza!!

I didn't think she was subdued at all.
Just no giggling for a change :tongue2:

Very nice rings too!

I watched it in the video review and yes she was slightly subdued today and made mention of the fact that "she was not going there" in regard to mention of her rings...at the end of the day my thread wasn't an attempt to squash her personality,it was just about one issue in that blog,end of story.
Some lovely jewellery, if I wasn't so skint I'd buy the Santa Maria Aquamarine and diamond ring it's lush :cash:

Four E-Z payments would have swung it for me,that ring is divine!!!

It's a shame, coz the person who started it wasn't being nasty, in my opinion. It was a similar type of comment/observation re: a presenter's blog, to begin with, that many of us make about many of the other QVC presenters. In fact I have seen nastier titles of threads about Jill Franks et al and those threads don't close. Unfortunately, though, I agree that the tone of the one re Claudia changed along the way and it got WAY too personal.
But we should be consistent-am not sure whether this was any worse than some of the others? Just an opinion-in fact I actually LIKE Claudia. One of my QVC highlights was when she lost the plot when she was on with Dawn Bibby once and she couldn't stop laughing about the "pricking" tool. So so funny-she ended up crying with laughter.

I concur.:)

Perhaps she is down because she has just discovered that QVC platinum jewellery is just as shiney as her Garrads.:tongue2:

Oh dear,lol......well ya gotta laff,innit?

Maybe 44 EZ Pays might have swung it for me :tongue2: I'm hoping they bring it out in their platinum clad diamonique range :D

Maybe 44 EZ Pays might have swung it for me :tongue2: I'm hoping they bring it out in their platinum clad diamonique range :D

LOL@44

4 would have been v.tight for me but the amount of shyte I spend money on during the course of a month I could cut back and afford it as a one off.

I thought Claudia was a wee bit quiet on the show today, she is my favourite presenter and has such a wicked sense of humour, I remember her in fits of laughter when doing an Ecotan TSV it was so funny.
I don't mind in the slightest what Claudia says as she doesn't live in my world nor I hers, to me there is more important things to get het up over like losing another of our soldiers in Afghanistan.

piper

First off, I LIKE Claudia, altho she can be a little irritating at times.

She did say, today, earlier on, that this had been the most difficult day of her life.

I agree that most of the presenters have more lush life styles than most of us, but that is the way it goes.

I feel, altho I join in a lot of the criticisms, especially JF and AY, if we overdo it, they will just stick to the proscribed patter and all individuality will be lost. I quite like to hear of other people's life styles.

If this has been the most difficult day of her life, then she is one hell of a fortunate lady.

She did say, today, earlier on, that this had been the most difficult day of her life.

Whilst not wanting to see anyone hurt by remarks made on here, if a few harsh comments constitute the biggest difficulty this lady has had in her life then she's one lucky lucky girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back