Vercella Vita Italian Shapewear Camisole TSV 23/04/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How can they charge more for the larger sizes :S . £40 is a rip off for one camisole

I love the ruffly, flesh coloured blouse the guest is wearing on the tsv launch and early repeats. I wonder where it's from. Anybody know?

I have no need for any kind of shapewear but, in one tsv hour today, la Chuntley was remarking on how she couldn't do without it (really!), telling us "people will say you don't need it", that's because I am wearing it, I do need it. Does she think we're all a few sandwiches short of a picnic? Actually, she probably does!

Oh dear, if shapewear is uncomfortable you're in the wrong size. Not necessarily too small but definately wrong. I'm 5ft 10 size 12 so not thin but not massive either. I wear shapewear under bodycon dresses as it smooths my lumps and I don't get any cling or panty line. However, this is ver expensive. Funnily enough there is an italian knitted brand of shapewear on offer on ideal world at the moment. At 70% off it beats the QVC ones hands down price wise and sounds and looks very similar.
Guess which camisole and pants I've bought??

Oh dear, if shapewear is uncomfortable you're in the wrong size. Not necessarily too small but definately wrong. I'm 5ft 10 size 12 so not thin but not massive either. I wear shapewear under bodycon dresses as it smooths my lumps and I don't get any cling or panty line. However, this is ver expensive. Funnily enough there is an italian knitted brand of shapewear on offer on ideal world at the moment. At 70% off it beats the QVC ones hands down price wise and sounds and looks very similar.
Guess which camisole and pants I've bought??

When this brand was on Ideal World it was a gd £10 cheaper than on Q and when it was a Pick of the day it was at least £20 cheaper than Qvc, seems like they havent only changed the name they have increased the prices by Alot!!!

Just a bit creepy

Is it just me but I found the woman flogging the Italian shapewear very creepy the way she was pawing the models. One or two of them looked very embarrassed especially when she was stroking her hands down the front of their pants. Not very nice.

Latest posts

Back