Utter Cr*p!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
Humour me for a minute. Just have a listen to the twaddle that comes out of the mouth of a certain Glen Campbell.

The only talent that the man has is having the gift of the gab in my eyes and being able to speak fast.

I don't "buy into" his twaddle, loathe his "nod to fashion". As "A lady of a certain age", I still remember him waffling on "Richard and Judy" back in the day and he was a proper case back then, always going on about " The nautical look", every spring, "The safari look" every damned autumn.
Do these people think we are stoooopid- think we all know the answer to that one!!!

Here's a nod to fashion coming through that's right on trend, and on budget. Just throw on a pair of Birkenstocks and team it with a nice corsage, and some trousers with an elasticated waistband and a Quacker Factory sweater with half a million sequins on it. For that finishing touch add a dancing couple brooch from Butler & Wilson. Bim! Bam! Boom you've got the nautical look! Now you can feel like you are on a cruise ship!

Here's a nod to fashion coming through that's right on trend, and on budget. Just throw on a pair of Birkenstocks and team it with a nice corsage, and some trousers with an elasticated waistband and a Quacker Factory sweater with half a million sequins on it. For that finishing touch add a dancing couple brooch from Butler & Wilson. Bim! Bam! Boom you've got the nautical look! Now you can feel like you are on a cruise ship!

Anyone who wears shoes like that deserves locking up - black and white - JF "loved" them :emo: Nuff said!

In danger of being section by your nearest and dearest, but you do have the nautical look :grin::wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back