Useless website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Tried to look at individual items - it just won't show them. Aggravating. why can't they get things right! Tacky website for a tacky company.:headbang:

Their old website annoyed me too. US show reverse of jewellery, always wished ours did, have e-m in past to request it.

It's pot luck with the new website - sometimes it works quite quickly, other times blah.......... since they have soooo many technologically minded peeps and guests surely someone could sort it out.

The new website is a shambles. Often nothing works beyond the home page. It's pot luck whether any of the 'see items / watch clips' links shows things from the hour it's supposed to. If you do a search and get more than 24 items returned, ie more than one page, you often can't get to the other pages. The wishlist feature often requests that you re-input your membership and pin nos., then refuses to take you to the saved wishlist. I could go on and on about the glitches.

I'm not a tv or phone shopper, so thanks to the new website, I've pretty much given up on QVC.

The old website wasn't perfect, but the new one is pants :confused:

Looking back at 'Items from the last week' is hit and miss, sometimes you see them, sometimes you just see the current show!

The 'colour' buttons don't always work.

It seems to repeat items in a list if you do a search.

I rarely watch QVC but do like to look at the website now and again, find I am increasingly looking for things elsewhere!!

I honestly wonder how any company worth their weight would have the gall to present a website like this? Do they want me to buy or not?

I never thought I would hear myself saying that I preferred the old website because it was dreadful, but the new one is even worse. How can they get it so wrong ?
I often think that they don't seem to want people looking at the website as they make it so unusable but I wonder if it is on purpose because it means we don't then get to see the poor reviews, or the items that are in clearance as they would prefer us to buy full price items and most of all don't get to use Quidco. It seems bizarre as they are after as many sales as possible but if it is not some Machiavellian plot then it must mean that it doesn't work beause they are just a bit useless.

The new website is a shambles. Often nothing works beyond the home page. It's pot luck whether any of the 'see items / watch clips' links shows things from the hour it's supposed to. If you do a search and get more than 24 items returned, ie more than one page, you often can't get to the other pages. The wishlist feature often requests that you re-input your membership and pin nos., then refuses to take you to the saved wishlist. I could go on and on about the glitches.

I'm not a tv or phone shopper, so thanks to the new website, I've pretty much given up on QVC.

I hate it, I hate it. Even on my brand new Nexus 7 with the latest jellybean 4.2 software and using chrome it has those problems. Not to mention what I have to endure on my 2 laptops that are still running xp and internet explorer because that is what our customers are using.

Qvc should really get the website sorted. I have filled loads of those feedback forms as well but they are probably going to a third party survey company who only want to report back good feedback.

I was perfectly happy with the old website, found it easy to watch items from shows I missed and saw no need for it to be changed. Hardly bother with even going to the new site now. Rubbish.

I rarely look on the website now. I used to browse the old one lots. I looked every week at the recently added clearance - now you cannot find anything and even if you find it in clearance it shows as out of stock!

I've just discovered that the new website is wonderful.

How did I find this out?

Because I just saw an ad on QVC with Charlie telling me how good it is, and how much it has been improved over the previous one.

For example, it now has a wonderful search facility!

Hate it, absolutely loathe it :headbang: How they have the nerve to put that out beats me.

I disabled cookies and when I went on the wretched site, it would not let me see individual items because cookies were disabled, so had to undisable them. checked on other websites like Amazon and there was no problem. it is a disgrace and an abomination.

does everyone get these stupid questionnaires all the time?

Latest posts

Back