Uri Geller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
he's selling stuff containing million-year-old rock crystal and it's made me wonder who gives people ( like jewellers ) the right to collect it and sell it ? :33:

Because there is a market for it and money speaks very loudly.

I always thought his stuff was just tacky. I had no idea it was that type of crystals, I thought it was man made stuff that had been "blessed" by him for "greater powers". lol

I think his back yard has a time machine or some sort of connection to a million years ago. That way he can source it himself........no middle stone age man required.

I have never seen this type of crystal anywhere else, have you?

(I thought you meant like when IW were selling stuff with million year old insects in them, rememmber that line from them?)

he's selling stuff containing million-year-old rock crystal and it's made me wonder who gives people ( like jewellers ) the right to collect it and sell it ? :33:

Rock crystal is a posh name for clear, colourless quartz (as opposed to the likes of amethyst and citrine) so presumably whoever owns the mine owns the goodies. Unless you're asking a really deep philosophical question, (a side effect of kaftan wearing?) in which case I shall tootle off and meditate and hope for spiritual enlightenment to provide the answer...
meditate.gif

Rock crystal is a posh name for clear, colourless quartz (as opposed to the likes of amethyst and citrine) so presumably whoever owns the mine owns the goodies. Unless you're asking a really deep philosophical question, (a side effect of kaftan wearing?) in which case I shall tootle off and meditate and hope for spiritual enlightenment to provide the answer...
meditate.gif

Thanks BC, you learn something new everyday on this forum.

I reckon he buys the cheap 'polished' crystals from esoteric shops, then sticks some ghastly bit of metal around it and (probably) claims it has special powers to justify the extortionate price. He's as bad as that Kirk's Folly woman with her s*dding fairy dust!

Latest posts

Back