Urgent Message From Dawn Bibby Re Facebook....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tolly

Registered Shopper
Wednesday, 21 April 2010
re: Facebook.
Just a really quick post folks. I believe someone is trying to pass off as me on Facebook...... even trying to become friends of my family members! please pass the word I AM NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL.
This is not funny , appreciate your help in this.
love
Dawn xx

Hello everyone, would you please pass this message on and help stop this, it's identity theft!

Thank you.
Tolly
x

Hmmm how would a stranger know how to contact her 'family members'?:thinking:

it's not me :thinking:

It's not me either. I'm not on Facebook, Twitter or owt like that. It was bad enough when I used to be on MSN because whenever I logged on I had invitations from the world and his wife and I didn't know most of them. :thinking:

So I amuse myself by coming on here instead, despite the fact that I should really be number crunching and report writing when I turn the computer on. :mysmilie_516: (Don't tell the boss :wink:)

And I really don't understand the mentality of people who have time to explore 'identity theft.' Talk about an invasion of privacy. Let's hope whoever is masquerading as Dawn is soon stopped.

Dawn Bibby is the last person I would want to masquerade as :cheeky: Not really sure what this has to do with Shopping Telly. Getting a bit tired of hearing about her trials and tribulations :sleepy:

Can I be really dense here and ask why Dawn didn't come on here herself with her request. Why did she have to do it through a third person ????

Pauline x

Dawn Bibby is the last person I would want to masquerade as :cheeky: Not really sure what this has to do with Shopping Telly. Getting a bit tired of hearing about her trials and tribulations :sleepy:

Totally agree. Why would anybody want to masquerade as Dawn.

There's some really sad people out there.

P x

Can I be really dense here and ask why Dawn didn't come on here herself with her request. Why did she have to do it through a third person ????

Pauline x

AFAIK Dawn posted the message on her blog and it was posted here by someone trying to be helpful by mentioning the situation. I wouldn't want anyone taken in by this saddo if I were Dawn. People post here about scams of all natures.

I just don't bother reading threads that don't interest me, life's too short.

Latest posts

Back