Unidentified item in the bagging area

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
During the 7 pm Amazon hour Catherine was preening herself in a Denim and Co jacket in a deep pink colour saying people have been asking about it. Well I have that jacket in two colours and I have never seen a deep pink one. I looked on the website and no such colour was listed or sold out. Lo and behold when the Denim and Co hour started at 8, her jacket was all of a sudden sold out. I dont think its ever been available in that colour but wonder if its going to be a new colour they introduce. You would think they could get something as simple as that right.

She was wearing a white one in the Denim & Co show. I thought she suited that tiered dress with it. I got a pink denim jacket on ebay for £5!! It's lovely too.

CC
Yes she had to change in to that after about 5 minutes. She looked nice with the jacket on with the dress because it was the same deep pink. I bet the was panic in the gallery

During the 7 pm Amazon hour Catherine was preening herself in a Denim and Co jacket in a deep pink colour saying people have been asking about it. Well I have that jacket in two colours and I have never seen a deep pink one. I looked on the website and no such colour was listed or sold out. Lo and behold when the Denim and Co hour started at 8, her jacket was all of a sudden sold out. I dont think its ever been available in that colour but wonder if its going to be a new colour they introduce. You would think they could get something as simple as that right.
That could explain why there was a bit of chat about 15 seconds into this clip about 'pieces being somewhere else...'

She had the wrong shoes on with it and it looked like she had tights on - I hope she didn't. That dress needs height, it wasn't so nice on the guest.

CC

I'd like to buy the Denim & Co. denim jacket in denim, but it sold out on QVC Italy. It's popular everywhere.
I live in Italy but bought the jacket (in the colour sage) from QVC UK. No sizes left now though. The jacket is really nice BTW. Would buy another.

When this jacket was a TSV a couple of years ago it was available in a deep pink then, more recently, it was available in another shade of pink which was equally nice. I think the version Catherine was wearing was the former.

Mine are in a state. My biggest problem is cracked heels (which are now nearly the entire foot). I’ve used loads of different products without success even getting the hard skin removed professional hardly lasts at all and I used to go every 4 weeks.

LATI, how often do you treat your feet ? I put Flexitol cream on them every day and I use Margaret Dabbs’ footfile once a week. If I don’t bother for a week or so, my soles resemble a block of Parmesan cheese - yellow, thick-skinned and smelly.

soap and glory "Heel Genius" foot cream I have used it for years. It has an enzyme that works like an exfoliator without the actual exfoliating. I never have hard skin.

Thanks for your suggestions. Not helped that I wear flip flops indoors summer and winter which is supposed to be bad for cracked heels

LATI, how often do you treat your feet ? I put Flexitol cream on them every day and I use Margaret Dabbs’ footfile once a week. If I don’t bother for a week or so, my soles resemble a block of Parmesan cheese - yellow, thick-skinned and smelly.
Thanks for that.....it’s put me right off me spag bol.....😏

Watching LR at 11pm. What is different about Del Boy? Is there something going on in the eye area or is it just the fringe.
yes youre right. I cant make out what it is, she does seem to have some black round her eyes but her fringe is quite long.

I have wondered for a while that Anna was pregnant, I think seeing her tonight, she definitely is.

yes youre right. I cant make out what it is, she does seem to have some black round her eyes but her fringe is quite long.

I have wondered for a while that Anna was pregnant, I think seeing her tonight, she definitely is.
A lot of the presenters look 'different.' I can't put my finger on what it is exactly. Dale looks younger/fresher, the Irish chappie seems 10 years younger without the fur on his face and Debbie's hair is taking over the planet. Looks like she's hiding behind it.

Latest posts

Back