Underwear on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Carla was selling lots of different "shapewear". Such things used to be called "foundation garments" but that was a long time ago, and they often included stocking suspenders. Some, without suspenders, were called "girdles." My grandmother wore them. Carla's suggestions still looked uncomfortable. Shoehorning yourself into them must be quite an accomplishment. If someone should put their arm around your waist, heaven forbid your bottom, they'd get an electric shock. Maybe not a bad thing for some cheeky git trying to feel you up.

Choice of bras when I started wearing them were either the foundation type ones (over the shoulder boulder holders” or 100% nylon ones that had no elastic in them whatsoever but were pretty. God did they make you sweat and were torture to wear. Thank goodness for the invention of Lycra.

Modern shapewear as it is called very different. I see it in M&S etc, and it has very little hold compared to the old style. And no, you will not get an electric shock from them. Very weird idea. The very famous brand worn by the actresses etc is just to smooth the look of dresses they wear, no to hold you in. Spanx

Latest posts

Back