Ultrasun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You will have skin like a rhino or crocodile before long if you sit for 8 hours a day in the sun whether in the med, the caribbean or your back garden with or without ultra sun. Just please dont do it and no you wont get brittle bone disease.

Totally agree. My post made it sound like I am a sun worshipper, total opposite is true. Those holidays were an exception, you can't really avoid the sun on holidays like that. I am of the AY school of thought mostly... stay out of it

Just to muddy the water a bit....
I was watching Ultrasun last week, and Abby definately said that you can moisturise before or after Ultrasun-ing.
I rewound it as I always thought it had to be the first thing on the skin so it binds to it, and then wait 15 minutes if you want to apply anything else.
She said they had done tests both ways.
I am a bit concerned about this once a day or not thing. That's it's main attraction for me. Also, what is 'up to 8 hours protection' ? Is it 8 hours, 2 hours or what?

Yes the "up to 8 hours" claim is a bit unclear. If you were on holiday and used one application before going sightseeing for the day maybe at 8am could it have lost its effectiveness by 3pm even though you had only been out in the sun intermittently? I agree that people should use common sense but is it unreasonable to expect the protection to last all day if you are in and out of the sun? QVC recommend Ultrasun for children too, but if you applied it at 7am before breakfast then your 8 hours is up at 3pm when the sun could still be quite strong and that's assuming it lasts the maximum time they claim. They really should put the emphasis on "up to 8 hours" and not "once a day".

Appearance of wrinkles, lines and skin sagging are classified as the biggest problems of growing older. Thankfully, the splendor and youthful appearance of our skin could be recovered with the aid of several skin tightening methods. A lot of patients are unable to choose the most suitable process although, due to the accessibility to a lot of skin sculpting methods for face.

Latest posts

Back