Ultrasun TSV 6/7/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use the Glimmer 20. It does have a bit of a strange smell but I find that fades really quickly. I'm quite funny about smells in lotions (hence I don't use fake tanners; never found one that doesn't whiff when the skin gets a bit warm). I've been bery happy with the glimmer 20 and anti-ageing 30 for face which I used on my last holiday and the last couple of months.

I thank other posters for their suggestions of alternative suppliers of Ultrasun.

thanks P-a-L, i'll keep that for future reference.
only yesterday i ordered from Q the 500ml pump for my bezzie pal who is living in portugal at the moment. now get this, Q charge £3.95 for P&P in the UK but guess how much it is to send all the way to portugal?

£5.10

can someone explain how the hell that works?

Could you have got QVC to send it directly to Portugal?

Wish they would stop putting after sun in the kits. I buy this to protect myself and my children and we don't sunbathe so have no need for the after sun.

I'm so grateful. AY has just announced that she is wearing SPF50+ on her face '' for you ''. Why ?? Is she afraid she will tan under the studio lights !! And what possible benefit can it be for us ?

Stupid woman. :headbang:

Why only SPF15 for the lips? Anyway, I'm dithering - we're financially a bit overstretched this month, but I had planned on buying it for our holiday in August and the price is good. I might just pick up a bottle or two from amazon or one of the other companies that sells it at reasonable prices, I have enough AfterSun, anyway.

I was thinking of trying Ultrasun for my holiday to Spain in September, I'm not a beach bod more of a sightseer so end up missing bits and can't be bothered topping up throughout the day. The TSV aint for me as I really fancy trying the Glimmer and the 30 for face and I need to get a bottle of 20 for him indoors as well! Might just go via Amazon each month til I build up my supply. Dont think QVC are really offering much in the way of Value these days!

looks like we are a forum of cat lovers.

My Eric has pink skinned inner ears and spends a lot of time in the garden. Do you think I should put some Ultrasun on them ? Could it harm him if he licked it off (I guess not as it's suitable for children who could also ingest it unintentionally).

Here is the big man:

Linda xx

3 reviews already for the TSV and one saying in their review ""I purchased this as a one time only this year" , do they mean the product????

I am a redhead and it takes little time, therefore, for me to burn. Consequently, I must use the highest possible sun protection which is a factor 50. This tsv is excellent vfm but inludes a measly sample sized 15ml of factor 50 protection. Both Abby and Ali urge us to buy this product, to protect ourselves, yet we can only take advantage of this tsv if we are a low to medium factor. There ought to be a choice of factors.

Linda, when I had a mainly white and ginger cat I was told to put sun protection on his ears and nose.
Eric is very cute. Looks a little like my Pepper.:happy:

Ilovelulu I love your picture. Is that the beautiful Bubbles? What a gorgeous puss:sun:

Hi Catkins, yes that is the one and only Bubbles, or Bubba when she is being a good girl. I've attached a couple more of when she was a wee baby (hopefully they work!)

24mt4s2.jpg

4pxys9.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone who has tried ultrasun on holiday let me know if its any good. Off to Dubai and need a good sun cream.

Latest posts

Back