Ultrasun TSV 6/7/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is an Ultrasun TSV on Wednesday 6th July :happy:

Last edited:
I bought some of the Ultrasun SPF20 sports gel in TK Maxx for £6 :happy: they also had the aftersun.

I'm still waiting for (I think it was) the one time only on wait list that should have been delivered last month

I bought some of the Ultrasun SPF20 sports gel in TK Maxx for £6 :happy: they also had the aftersun.

ive seen it in TKMaxx too but the seals were all broken on the bottles where people had opened up and sniffed etc. it was all a bit scruffbag so i decided not to. the 20 sports gel is the only one im interested in though, everything else is too gloopy. i dont know what they do with it on air to make the high factor appear to "sink right in" but it doesnt "sink right in" on me. maybe its cos i have arms like a monkey :wink:

thanks P-a-L, i'll keep that for future reference.
only yesterday i ordered from Q the 500ml pump for my bezzie pal who is living in portugal at the moment. now get this, Q charge £3.95 for P&P in the UK but guess how much it is to send all the way to portugal?

£5.10

can someone explain how the hell that works?

Any idea how much this is going to be? I don't know whether to try this or go for the last TSV pack. My son burned his back and shoulders at the weekend , he's very fair skinned and burns easily. I know it's too late now but if it will stop him burning in the future.

Any idea how much this is going to be? I don't know whether to try this or go for the last TSV pack. My son burned his back and shoulders at the weekend , he's very fair skinned and burns easily. I know it's too late now but if it will stop him burning in the future.

i was thinking that this was better value the last tsv as i am not keen on 2 bottles of aftersun i wonder how much it will cost.

I get mine off Amazon (Glimmer 20 and Face 30), tons cheaper and qualifies for free postage as well.

I bought the beach collection they had as it had the two products I most wanted to try - Glimmer & Sport - and a) the Sport just reeks of alcohol, b) the Glimmer smells really strange. To be honest I'm not sure whether I can get used to that, Hawaiian Tropic might be really gloopy and have nasty chemicals in but at least it makes you smell like a Pina Colada.

I bought the beach collection they had as it had the two products I most wanted to try - Glimmer & Sport - and a) the Sport just reeks of alcohol, b) the Glimmer smells really strange. To be honest I'm not sure whether I can get used to that, Hawaiian Tropic might be really gloopy and have nasty chemicals in but at least it makes you smell like a Pina Colada.

I thought it was just me with the dislike of the smell :blush:

Latest posts

Back