Ultrasun TSV 2/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i was shocked at how small the bottles are even taking into consideration its once a day. i cant see it lasting 2 adults and a child a week and its nearly £20 a bottle.

This is my problem with it. I haven't found any suncream that absorbs better so I keep a bottle hanging around for when I'm knocking around town in and out of shops on a sunny day as I won't feel any greasiness on my skin, but for sitting for prolonged periods in the sun to cover my whole body I just can't justify the price. I used Soltan's factor 50 dry touch on holiday last week and that still had a little feeling of stickiness on your skin, but it's the best alternative I've found.

Hubby and i used the last non glimmer TSV ...in canaries....still got quite a bit left over ....the factor 50 for the body running a bit low ...we used for two weeks solid ....I will cut the soft packets to get the last dregs out ....
as as I've mentioned before to get the last bits out ....we went swimming too and didn't reapply....sank In really well.....I think factor 50 for us for the first week is a must and then we went mostly to factor 30 which worked too...I did say to him that for two and a push three people the amount is quite good ....need to compare with other brands really ....but face cream lasted ages still got loadsleft and the lip balm.....have one more lot to come .... I think for a family of four adults it would not have lasted ...but with two small children ...no problem....interested to here other opinions ...:cool::mysmilie_492:

Am looking forward to seeing what's in this new TSV. Would love for there to be a full sized of the facial sunscreen.

Can I just mention Morrison's own make suncream factor 30 ...my son is a red head ...(takes after m dear Mum God bless her) and whilst away on an archeological dig he used this one ...before I'd bought the sultan ...(he was away in Leicester from mummy's watchful eye) ,...and he hasn't burned once with it .....smells quite nice too ....not sure how much it was but saved my red headed baby from sun damage :mysmilie_8:

Ultrasun 5 Piece Top to Toe Collection
Item Number: 206604
QVC Price: £50.00
Today's Special Value Price £35.98
P&P £4.95

Ultrasun Top to Toe Collection. This five-piece set features the top-rated formulas of Ultrasun Face and Family suncreams, Ultralip Lip Protection, cooling Aftersun lotion, plus a choice of shimmering Glimmer lotion with SPF20 or Extreme SPF50+ for sensitive skin. Whether you're enjoying sunshine at home or jetting off to an exotic beach, make sure you and your family's skin is always protected with this complete collection from Ultrasun.

Suncare to suit you - choose from Medium/High and High/Very High options for suncare that caters to you and your family's needs. Whether you're after a glamorous summer glow, or want to enjoy the sun safely with the kids, we have the set for you.

Ultrasun recommends once a day application, re-apply in extreme circumstances for all Ultrasun items
Great protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays
Free from oils, emulsifiers, perfume and parabens
Suitable for all skin types

Options available:
Medium/High:

1 x Family SPF30 (250ml; supersize tube) - a water-resistant, non-greasy formula that delivers high protection, with a super sensitive formulation, ideal for very sensitive and children’s skin. Also helps to prevent prickly heat reactions
1 x Face SPF30 (50ml; full size) - a water-resistant, light hydrating lotion to help prevent the signs of premature skin ageing. Perfect for the face, décolleté and hands, it gives you high level UVA and UVB protection whilst immediately improving the appearance of the skin. Enriched with vitamin E and ectoin
1 x Aftersun (125ml; full size) - a cooling, soothing, non-greasy lotion used for protection after exposure to the sun. Plus, you can use it to help prolong your tan. Instant cooling for warm skins
1 x Ultralip Lip Protection SPF30 (4.8g; full size) - this long lasting, fragrance-free and non-greasy formula is ideal as a lipstick base, helps prevents chapping, is highly moisturising and can be used in both hot and cold temperatures
1 x Glimmer SPF20 (250ml; supersize tube) - non-staining, non-greasy and water-resistant, this is suitable for sensitive skin, is easy to apply and contains a golden glimmer that will also add a glow to your skin

High/Very High:

1 x Family SPF30 (250ml; supersize tube)
1 x Face SPF50+ (50ml; full size) - gives you very high level UVA and UVB protection whilst immediately improving the appearance of the skin
1 x Aftersun (125ml; full size)
1 x Ultralip Lip Protection SPF30 (4.8g; full size)
1 x Extreme SPF50+ (150ml; full size tube) - extreme protection for sensitive skins and children. Offers the highest levels of UVA and UVB protection available. Sinks into the skin easily, leaving no residue

How to use:
Family SPF30/ Face SPF30 and SPF50+ / Glimmer SPF20/ Extreme SPF50+

Apply in the shade to clean, dry skin, 15 to 30 minutes before sun exposure

Aftersun

Apply after sun exposure or after bath or shower

Ultralip SPF30

Re-apply to clean, dry lips throughout the day or as required

Behind the brand
Ultrasun is a pioneer in creating once-a-day sun protection to protect your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays. Ultrasun offers serious sun protection, answers every suncare issue and has become a real beauty problem solver; it's also now popular with professionals, sports people and even the emergency services.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Ultrasun-5-Pie...t.206604.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-206604

Thankyou SCW, haven't they done this one before?I don't 'do' summer sun except when we get the odd day here but do use the Face 30.Also have some of the Glimmer but find the 'glimmer bits' come off on my clothes especially darker colours.

Once again the higher option gives you less millilitres...

i noticed that to. but does the higher factors cost more....you would have thought that they could have absorbed the cost pun intended. this is quite a good tsv as there are a lot of supersizes. as i said before the full sizes (100ml) are rather small even though its once a day application.

I've bought it. In total its 400ml of 30 & 50, so should be enough for a fortnight away (busy most days, not a sunbathing holiday).

I've bought it. In total its 400ml of 30 & 50, so should be enough for a fortnight away (busy most days, not a sunbathing holiday).

this costs a fortune on the ultrasun website. i need a 30 plus for my face and it would cost me £35 just for that alone.

glimmer for me and my daughters, face for me,family 30 for the kids, aftersun for everyone and lip for the bubbas. the family is £39 alone on the ultrasun website. good tsv methinks

"Keep it in your kitchen" ....for goodness sake the Ultrasun woman is over the top ....I'm sure we all know where to keep our flipping suncream!!! She keeps repeating it .....if you want keep it in the front room peeps ...go on be a rebel!! :mysmilie_3:

What the hell are we supposed to do with it in the kitchen?! Use it as cooking spray?! :mysmilie_17:

Actually. I keep the sport gel one in the kitchen on the shelf. OH is dreadful when he is in the garden and he is very fair. This reminds him to stick it on before he ventured out!

Latest posts

Back