Ultrasun TSV 13/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a 400ml of 20 from allbeauty was cheaper than qvc and no p&p! Think I'll be doing that for some other factors too as I prefer bigger bottles x

I saw the end of the TSV show last night and was so busy watching Alison struggling with her top/tshirt which had a mind of its own and kept slipping off her shoulders and showing her black bra strap it was so distracting I completely forgot what ever it was she was trying to flog me this time.
She really needs to think about what she is wearing on air as this is not the first time she has had a wardrobe malfunction .

I saw the end of the TSV show last night and was so busy watching Alison struggling with her top/tshirt which had a mind of its own and kept slipping off her shoulders and showing her black bra strap it was so distracting I completely forgot what ever it was she was trying to flog me this time.
She really needs to think about what she is wearing on air as this is not the first time she has had a wardrobe malfunction .

The colour of the top looked nice, though. I was surprised she hadn't changed tops from Friday Night Beauty. Ali Young is not gifted in the clothing department, but then she's not alone...

They managed to shoehorn Abi Cleve into the RJ Garden show this morning - you'd have thought you'd be safe from her lecturing while pottering around among the plants and garden gadgets, but no! Must be selling like hot cakes :yawn::mysmilie_490:

I bought a 400ml of 20 from allbeauty was cheaper than qvc and no p&p! Think I'll be doing that for some other factors too as I prefer bigger bottles x

I just started a thread in 'Reasons not to shop with QVC' on the same topic. Huge difference in prices and free P&P from other retailers. Another QVC rip off, I'm afraid.
I buy the 400ml size Glimmer 20 from Ifsogo myself, £38.95 and no P&P.

Latest posts

Back