Ultrasun TSV 13/06/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
SCW, and this one please, do you know what it may be? I'm hoping for an SPF30/SPF50 Sports version 500ML bottle at a reasonable price.

Abby telling porkies again. Just like last year, she said Ultrasun only do one TSV per year .... and then another comes along...

If there's a 500 ml size of the Sport 20 I'll be having a few :)

Im currently on my last 500 ml Sport 20 in Florida, but I must stress between OH & I we have used a large factor 30 AND 1.50 litres ( yes 1 1/2 litres i.e 3 X 500mls )of Sport 20 plus 2 factor 30 face lotions !

Still the best in our opinion

I am going away in August and was wondering if there would be another TSV before then. I only use the sport 20 so hoping that will be in it

Marina just go into John Lewis. They sell it all in there. Was in the one in Oxford Street the other day and they had oodles of it!

I didn't get the last Ultrasun TSV and have regretted it with the good weather we've had up here over the weekend. I ended up buying Soltan from Boots for my boys and didn't like it as much as Ultrasun. If this next TSV has got family 30 and a face 30 or 50 for me then I think I'll buy it provided the price is good. Youngest son did get burnt on Saturday and I used Ultrasun aftersun on him which I had left over from last year and it took the burn right out:whew:

I'm hoping for the large 20 sports gel too. We've just been away in Northern Cyprus for 2 weeks and OH and me got through one 500ml of the sports, plus a 30 super-sensitive, plus a face 30 large tube and had to buy 2 bottles of Nivea suncare from the local supermarket! We did reapply during the day because we'd been swimming and the sun was very strong. Abbie's rubbish about the 500ml sports lasting a family of 4 a month is total hogwash - like most of the stuff she spouts. I like Ultrasun despite her, and the sports gel is ideal for a hairy OH. It's the only stuff I get get him to use now.

I wish they'd do some sort of an eye cream with spf because the face stuff stings my eyelids and makes them sore.

I'm hoping for the large 20 sports gel too. We've just been away in Northern Cyprus for 2 weeks and OH and me got through one 500ml of the sports, plus a 30 super-sensitive, plus a face 30 large tube and had to buy 2 bottles of Nivea suncare from the local supermarket! We did reapply during the day because we'd been swimming and the sun was very strong. Abbie's rubbish about the 500ml sports lasting a family of 4 a month is total hogwash - like most of the stuff she spouts. I like Ultrasun despite her, and the sports gel is ideal for a hairy OH. It's the only stuff I get get him to use now.

I wish they'd do some sort of an eye cream with spf because the face stuff stings my eyelids and makes them sore.

I too can't use the face cream near my eyes but I do use the ultrasun ultralip close to my eyes and get on fine. I's only factor 15 though so need to reapply.

Latest posts

Back