Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ultrasun 5 Piece Sun Protection Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229571

Auto-Delivery Ultrasun 5 Piece Sun Protection Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233970

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £33.98
P&P £4.95

This five-piece selection from Ultrasun comes in two options to suit your SPF needs, with core products in each set of Face SPF30 and two Ultralip SPF30, plus Glimmer SPF20 and Tinted Body SPF30 in the Beauty kit, or Family SPF30 and Sports SPF50 in the Family kit. Whether youre jetting off with the girls somewhere tropical or having a fun-filled family trip, this comprehensive Ultrasun collection will help to ensure you stay protected in the sunshine.

All-day protection - the Ultrasun range requires just once-a-day application, with gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types, and a shelf life of two years, so you can keep your skin protected when you’re off the beach and back home.

The choice is yours - go for Beauty with Glimmer SPF20 and Tinted SPF30 if you want your skin to look even and highlighted while you tan, or opt for Family with Family SPF30 and Sport SPF50 in a handy spray bottle, to help ensure everyone from sporty teens to young children feel comfortable and protected.

Stay safe for longer - select our Auto Delivery option and we will send you this great collection again in 30 days, at today's brilliant price.

Can be applied once a day (reapply in extreme circumstances)
All-day protection against UVA and UVB rays (up to eight hours)
Suitable for all skin types
Free from oils, emulsifiers and perfumes
Can be used for up to two years after opening

All options contain:

1 x Face SPF30 (50ml; tube) - combining the benefits of a hydrating moisturiser and a make-up primer with SPF30, this lightweight cream helps to keep skin protected in the sun, while also working to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Infused with ectoin
2 x Ultralip SPF30 (4.8g; stick) - helps to keep your lips feeling hydrated and protected from UV rays. Infused with vitamin E and blackcurrant seed oil

Beauty option contains:

1 x Glimmer SPF20 (150ml; tube) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky, liposomal UVA and UVB sun protection gel with reflecting pigments to catch the light
1 x Tinted Body SPF30 (150ml; pump) - works to create a radiant look to your arms and legs with a subtle tint of colour, while helping to reduce the risk of prickly heat and skin irritation

Family option contains:

1 x Family SPF30 (150ml; pump) - a gentle, fast-absorbing and non-greasy formula which provides protection for areas which easily catch the sun, and is a great choice for those with sensitive skin
1 x Sport SPF50 (150ml; spray) - a lightweight spray specifically formulated to protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays while you’re out in the sunshine, and works to absorb instantly without a greasy feel. Great for strenuous outdoor activity and gardening

How to apply:

Sports SPF50, Family SPF30, Tinted Body SPF30 and Glimmer SPF20:

Apply to clean dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
Avoid contact with eyes and clothes
Re-apply in extreme conditions

Face SPF30:

Apply to clean, dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
Simply use instead of your daily moisturiser for all day protection
Sinks into the skin quickly, allowing for instant make-up application
Avoid contact with eyes and clothes
Reapply in extreme conditions

Ultralip SPF30:

Reapply as needed throughout the day
You can also use Ultralip as a base for lipstick

Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun.

Just heard the Ultrasun guest Abby say there won't be another TSV until next April ...... She said " don't psy ridiculous " meaning store prices when she advised buying the TSV if you have early holidays next year!! What a slip of the tongue!!

So are QVC really saying, with p&p, "after today" the price of those teeny tiny bottles would be £64? :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

I used to swallow all this hype about Ultrasun & utterings of Saint of the sunray Abbi but now am not at all sure.I use the 50 face here in the summer but if I was ever going into hotter climes, Med. or tropical I would do some serious research into protection.In reports/tests into sun protection products I don't think I have ever seen Ultrasun mentioned never mind rated.

I heard her say ' the price of the product on my website', did she buy the company? I don't think so.

I ordered via their website because I had a discount code.The order was wrong (I put that down to my mistake not theirs) & picked this up quickly after placing the order.I tried to ring, looked like a mobile no. but it was constantly engaged.The address was Reigate. Didn't look good for customer service even if the order couldn't be amended I would have expected to speak to someone.

They tested "once a day" suncreams on one side of the face, against Aldi Lacura, regularly applied on the other side. Out of all the "Once" suncreams, Ultrasun came bottom as at the end of the testing day, there was less protection available than with the regularly applied standard cream. Now I know why my freckles come out with the Ultrasun Face SPF30 :sweat:

Hmm, I don't use Sunscream (more of a 'vampire' than a 'sun-worshipper'), but once a day applications always make me wonder, though then you get 'Mr Tech' going on (yet again), that he has just been to some hot foreign country and how it was 40'odd degrees and that all he used was Ultrasun and he never burned as did Kathy Taylor. I know that these people are 'programmed' to state all that is 'wonderful' about these products, but still it never ceases to amaze me how these budget supermarkets come out top (or near top and then win on value for money), with regards to wide variety of products. Just goes to show you don't need to spend £30 on a sun-cream. Oh and as an aside was watching the midnight hour (white noise machine) and Jilly (Who is about the only presenter that I find reasonably pleasant), elaborately stated that her son has very hairy legs and that neither she (thank goodness for that), or her husband did. Now I know we live in a 'caring - sharing' world but surely there are some things that are not for sharing, this being one of them (Kathy Taylor also stated that her son had hairy legs), I am sure the children must be so 'proud' and grateful to their parents for sharing these things about them!

Latest posts

Back