Ultrasun TSV 01/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How much Ultrasun does the world need? That is even without any future travel plans to sunnier spots being on hold at the moment.Having said that I do use 50 Face on a daily basis here but will that will see me through until at least next year. I found the Glimmer version when I used to years ago left glitter all over my clothes.

Exactly ! with Dyson and Ultrasun its The Two Abbi's show persistently at least once if not more every day. Few people are working, so to be flogging a Ā£400 hairdryer when most of the population are on furlough is rather rubber their faces in it. And yep, its been cold and wet here for a few days, so its hot water bottles needed not the praying mantis flogging her 2p a bucketful suncream.

Exactly ! with Dyson and Ultrasun its The Two Abbi's show persistently at least once if not more every day. Few people are working, so to be flogging a Ā£400 hairdryer when most of the population are on furlough is rather rubber their faces in it. And yep, its been cold and wet here for a few days, so its hot water bottles needed not the praying mantis flogging her 2p a bucketful suncream.
Praying Mantis :ROFLMAO:

I'm curious, why is Alex Kramer known as Knuckles Kramer? I'm not keen on the woman myself.
I call her that because she's so aggressive & I like alliteration. Last year she absolutely disgusted me when she used her daughter's emergency hospital admission as an opportunity to advertise items on the Q.

I see someone on AB complaining this also being supersize deal of the month ā€œbecause we are in the middle of a pandemicā€œ. Of course if it was other gloop it would be sooooo much more beneficial to everyone.
is it me?

I do use Ultrasun all year round on my face, as Iā€™m fair skinned, but I know what I buy and so donā€™t need Abi lecturing me. The fact that she was on all last month, and will be again this month, means I wonā€™t be bothering to watch QVC or even have it on as background noise.

And slightly off the thread topic - the minute the word Dyson appears, I switch off (literally) because I have no interest in their over-priced hair gadgets or vacuum cleaners. I accept that many people think theyā€™re brilliant gadgets, and Iā€™m fortunate in the fact that I could afford to buy them all, but the hairdryer and vacuum cleaner(s) that I have work for me and so I canā€™t personally see the point of forking out hundreds of pounds just so that I can say ā€œI own a Dyson.ā€ Iā€™ve got better things to do with my money.

(Apologies to anyone whom Iā€™ve offended by dismissing the virtues of Dyson gadgets.)

The brand has never appealed to me and as my vac is still going* after umpteen years so will only look at various brands when needed and my hair is too short for fancy hair gadgets.

However after developing a terrible allergy to woodsmoke Mr L purchased their air purifie/fan jobbie in an effort to give me some relief - Iā€™m not 100% sure it makes much of a difference.

I'm a huge fan of Gtech. I have one downstairs and another upstairs. AND I have the lawnmower which has been the saviour of my life. I was considering getting faux lawn because I couldn't cope with all the cables and extensions needed via open windows etc. Then the lawnmower came along and voila ! both lawns cut and dusted in less than 30 minutes. Soooo happy! Dyson can go swivel.

Like you, brissles, I have a GTech Mkll upstairs and the same model for downstairs. I also have an Oreck upright hoover which is brilliant but, since buying the Gtechs, I havenā€™t used it. I also have the GTech multi tool for the stairs and car.

I keep getting offers from GTech on their gardening tools but, as I donā€™t have a lawn having opted to have the garden bloc paved, I ignore those.

My ex bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner but got rid of it because it weighed a tonne, which was great (not) when carrying it upstairs, and it didnā€™t do as good a job as the hoover he already had.

So, as you said .... Dyson, with their high priced gadgets, can go swivel.

Latest posts

Back