Ultrasun Show Live?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
The 2pm Ultrasun looks like its in the studio they use on the Beauty channel so does that mean its not live ? The background is so bright it almost looks like its from one of he infomercial channels p.s AY hair is beginning to look like a mullet she needs a new style :wink:

You could be right about it being a recording. abbi's skin is looking very good - no age spots or freckles - wonder if it is the ultra sun?

I never watch Ultrasun,firstly because I don't use it and secondly I can't stand Abi.
Lynn

I feel like i need to put my SPF on watching the show the bright studio and AY orange dress ,im getting a tan watching lol

I can't watch Abi either, she talks with her hands. I thought Alison looked good in her dress, and I have seen her hair look worse....I did only have a quick look... LOL

I can't watch Abi either, she talks with her hands. I thought Alison looked good in her dress, and I have seen her hair look worse....I did only have a quick look... LOL

I agree its looked worse, the Mally beauty pick of the month clip they keep showing when shes in the purple dress really shows the mullet off :wink:

AY is wearing a Ken Paves rag-rug (sorry, high quality hair piece :wink:) this aft. Though it does look like a mullet. She just needs the shell suit and trainers to literally actually go with it.

Its not the usual studio background . If they have the same products/ prices etc. why not run a recording?
OR we could live in hope that they have had a re-design on the studio backgrounds which they have had since they moved to the Chiswick building.They always make me feel as though I am in a dungeon, they are fussy, dark & just awful.

AY has just mentioned her recent 'nightmare' holiday so me thinks new set!
Imagine being on holiday & having AY giving you the once over for sun damage!

I think its a live to show coz they have been having txts strolling across the bottom of the screen ( course didnt bother reading them as per usual :devil: ) but could read out a tweet someone sent in, and also several items have gone limited, Looks like they have been moved to the Beauty channel studio.

The 2pm Ultrasun looks like its in the studio they use on the Beauty channel so does that mean its not live ? The background is so bright it almost looks like its from one of he infomercial channels p.s AY hair is beginning to look like a mullet she needs a new style :wink:

Kathy was using in that studio this morning for the Beauty Outlet hour.

AY is wearing a Ken Paves rag-rug (sorry, high quality hair piece :wink:) this aft. Though it does look like a mullet. She just needs the shell suit and trainers to literally actually go with it.

Well spotted - you are right! She just took it off at the end of the beauty fix show!

i thought abi looked so much better today? don't know whether it was a new haircut/studio/different colour top??

Latest posts

Back