Ultrasun help needed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Itchy

Registered Shopper
I recently bought the ultrasun 30 face from QVC and I am a bit confused about the best way to use it. The Ultrasun lady, Abbie, tells us to use it before any other skincare, serums, oils etc. I have been doing that, but I can't help wondering if putting in on your face first, stops other skincare working. I know there are other Ultrasun 30 users here - what do you think? Thanks in advance

Hi Itchy
I have been using this for a couple of years now. I put it onto clean skin, then after about 5 minutes I use primer and make up. Think it needs to bind to the skin so has to be the first layer. Personally I find it moisturising enough so don't need serums etc.

I don't use moisturiser with it.I only use moisturiser at night.i use it exactly like pickles does :up:

Me too. I don't use anything else by way of additional moisturiser when I use it. I don't even bother with a make-up primer as I find that I don't need one.

Yes, I just use the Ultrasun on it's own as it contains "anti-ageing" moisturiser. Don't need anything else.

I put it on over my Decleor aromessence. I used to put my usual anti-ageing over it but I found it was too much so keep the anti-ageing for nightime.

I use ultrasun, and it must go on to clean "virgin" skin i.e nothing at all underneath it ... after you have applied it and let it bind for about 20 mins or more - then you can start your layering on top, with other oils, creams and potions ! :hi:

HTH
Missy x

I have roscea and have been under dermatology at my local hospital for a while now.I was advised then to use a good quality suncream every day on my face - but it must go on first,otherwise it has little to no effect.He also advised me that suncream is the best anti ageing cream you can give your skin.AY 100% agrees with this........but of course only when ultrasun is on! The rest of the year she wants us to buy the rest of the stuff she flogs!

Thank you for your replies. I will continue applying it before other skincare, it seems ok so far and has not brought me out in spots!

Latest posts

Back