UK Lash TSV 30/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a previous UK Lash TSV. Used it for a few weeks & my lashes did grow but then my eyelids, top & bottom, turned a deep purple red. No soreness or itchiness like an allergic reaction just the awful discolouration which took weeks to fade, dreadful. It was a double pack so I tried it again & this time the same deep discolouration after just two days before lashes could begin to grow. Waste of money as I’d missed the return date.

I’ll continue to buy the brand that has really done a great job with my lashes. It’s an 8ml size.

Attachments

• TSV 1.png
    TSV 1.png
    781.1 KB · Views: 0
I find UkLash works for me but the Brow product didn’t do anything however I’ve been using Grande and definitely an improvement so I’ll stick with that.🙂

I find UkLash works for me but the Brow product didn’t do anything however I’ve been using Grande and definitely an improvement so I’ll stick with that.🙂
It worked for me but I haven’t tried the eyelash.
Used a brand called Talika which was good for eyelashes.

I’ll continue to buy the brand that has really done a great job with my lashes. It’s an 8ml size.
Ooh that's a good size. I've been using Diablo. Growth was noticeable in only 2weeks - but only 3ml in the tube. Which brand is 8ml if you don't mind me asking? X

UKLASH Eyelash Conditioning Serum 3ml Duo

QVC Price £69.96
Todays Special Value Price £59.88
P&P £0.00

Single

Auto-Delivery

Say hello to luscious-looking lashes with the help of this duo of Eyelash Conditioning Serums from UKLASH. Designed to help improve the appearance of brittle, short and sparse lashes, this hero serum is your key to helping them appear naturally longer, fuller and stronger. Use it to help reach your eyelash goals and soon everyone will be asking what your secret beauty staple is!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this duo individually, directly from UKLash.com you’d pay £76. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £59.88, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £16.12.
Two is better than one - with two bottles of this Eyelash Conditioning Serum making their way to your beauty stash, it'll be a while before you run out of this powerful formula. To make sure you've always got one to hand, why not keep one at home and the other in your handbag? It's the perfect way to maintain your lash care no matter where you are.
Condition and care - enriched with lash-loving ingredients, these serums are ideal for daily use to help hydrate and infuse your eyelashes with what they need to look longer and feel stronger.
Luscious lashes for longer - choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this duo again in 180 days' time, at today's fantastic price!
Contains:
  • 2 x Eyelash Conditioning Serum (3ml) - enriched with biotin, Pentapeptide-17 and vitamin B5. Perfect for anyone wanting to help maintain and condition lashes and especially ideal for those with short, sparse or thin-looking eyelashes

I don’t need an eyelash serum, but can anyone recommend an eyebrow one, please? As I’ve got older my eyebrows have become sparse.

The NYK1 that I always buy is usually round about £41 for 8ml. I’ve just been on Amazon to check the price and it’s on a deal for £36.24 for 8ml so I’ve just ordered another one, despite the fact I only started my current one a week ago. I’m on Prime so there’s no P&P.

It’s certainly worked for me. My lashes really responded well to it and it has never stung my eyes or made them red if it goes into my eyes. Because it contains 8ml I use it every night on the top and bottom lashes and I don’t bother with a maintenance routine. At least if it hadn’t suited me and caused stinging or redness I could have returned it within 14 days.

The only drawback is that my lashes are now so long that they do hit the lenses on my sunglasses but that’s a small price to pay for long, thicker lashes.

Latest posts

Back