Two new QVC channels

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's interesting. I've often wondered what a channel on Sky costs to run. Even though the Q Beauty channel is only repeats of other shows, presumably the licence costs quite a bit.

Q must be anticipating a lot of no extra business I'd imagine. Hopefully this is a positive step with new products being lined up :)

Hi, Strato, I also recd. that email and details are....EXTRA available now on SKY 667, FREESAT 814 and STYLE available now on SKY 683, FREESAT 818. Hope that helps.

That's interesting. I've often wondered what a channel on Sky costs to run. Even though the Q Beauty channel is only repeats of other shows, presumably the licence costs quite a bit.

Q must be anticipating a lot of no extra business I'd imagine. Hopefully this is a positive step with new products being lined up :)

:mysmilie_867: Graham, Sazza, we need a flying pig Smilie please! Sorry Big Dave, aaaahhh! You are an optimist. Xxx

just tried both those channels on freesat, and neither work

Hi, saffie, have dble checked Q's email in case I made a mistake with channel nos. but they are correct so don't know why FREESAT isn't working.... unless,maybe, as they are new channels perhaps re-tuning may help........good luck

I onlyhave freeview so no good for me.

However wish they would put the money, time and effort into sorting the one they have before launching more crap

That's just reminded me - - - there was an excellent and amusing interview with Gerald Ratner on radio 5 Live about 1030 pm yesterday.

He was a squillionaire (his own helicopter etc) who owned 1000's of jewellery stores, including all of H.Samuels.

That was until he made a speech saying "people ask me how we can sell it so cheap. That's because it's crap". Soon after he was bankrupt!

It is currently on the iplayer.

I got a card ,stating that they start from 13 August and there is a 3 easy pay code (NEWCHN) valid till 31 st aug

Have you also noticed that QVC have 'nicked' to items from IW Vitamix and banix they are due on air during Aug

I think Q are wasting their time with these new channels.It's not going to make me watch or spend anymore.

Latest posts

Back