Two minute silence

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes they definitely did on Sunday - I recorded the 11 am hour and it was there at the beginning. To be fair they seem to be good at this type of remembrance - they have observed other tributes like the 10th anniversary of the London bombings.

they did on sunday from what i saw so will most likely do it tomorrow

Ha ha it's tomorrow was thinking it was today. I was at the supermarket about to drive away at 11 and stopped and closed my eyes for 2 minutes instead was surprised the radio just read the news with no mention and I had to turn it off, now I know why. Well I guess it did me no harm.

Ha ha it's tomorrow was thinking it was today. I was at the supermarket about to drive away at 11 and stopped and closed my eyes for 2 minutes instead was surprised the radio just read the news with no mention and I had to turn it off, now I know why. Well I guess it did me no harm.

That's so funny. You had me going too! And I should have realised because it's two friends' birthday today so I know full well it's the 10th.

Its a good job you were in your car and not stood still, with your eyes closed, in the middle of the supermarket. :grin:

Latest posts

Back