Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Tweakd TSV 1.jpg
    Tweakd TSV 1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Tweakd TSV 2.jpg
    Tweakd TSV 2.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 132
Now here’s a point in fact with your Tili stuff QVC or Ruth if your reading.
I like the litre sizes of shampoo and conditioner quite fancying the ‘Above The Clouds’ But I take it it’s a new Dennis creation that no ones ever used, let alone myself. I have spent out quite a lot recently on products one way or another. So going to shell out on another two litre sizes of hair washing stuff, when already not half way through some other? Heck no when you could have brought both options in a Tili box for me to try in readiness of your big sizes TSV. Then perhaps then I may not have been able to resist.

Tweak'd Supersize Restore Shampoo & Conditioner
Item Number: 244376
QVC Price £125.00
Todays Special Value £46.00
P&P £3.95

Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner from Tweakd in salon-sized one litre bottles, specially formulated to transform the look of compromised hair and help it appear strengthened and renewed, while working to infuse each strand with intensive moisture. In your choice of formula to suit your hair type, indulge your senses and protect your tresses with the help of this essential haircare duo.

*A great saving: if you were to buy full sizes of the shampoo and conditioner individually directly from Tweak’d you’d pay £180. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £46.02, plus P&P, you’re saving £130.03.

Hello perfect locks - whether you’re dealing with damaged, fine, weak or dry hair, each formula option is specifically catered to target your most critical hair issue, so you can be one step further to achieving your best hair yet. Simply pick from strengthening Amber Vanilla, bounce-enhancing Rise & Shine, hydrating Coco-Nutty or hair-lifting Above the Clouds.

The best from nature - founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, Denis Simioni developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find and every product from the range features wild-crafted ingredients.

Make your choice:
For thin, dull hair:

• 1 x Rhassoul Rise & Shine Volumizing Shampoo (1L; supersize) - absorbs excess oil, impurities and product build-up without stripping your hair for a clean, balanced feel. With naturally derived cleansing agents that create an effective yet gentle cleanse, it retains moisture with a weightless feel to leave your hair looking soft, shiny and full of volume, making it ideal for fine, thin, lacklustre, and dull hair. Infused with rhassoul clay, matcha green tea, silica from Bamboo, amino acids and quinoa protein
  • 1 x Rhassoul Rise & Shine Volumising Conditioner (1L; supersize) - a dual-action formula that helps to support your hair while adding moisture for a voluminous, smooth and tangle-free finish. It restores the look of health to tresses, adding weightless hydration and bounce to fine, flat hair to leave it looking revitalised, full and lustrous. Formulated with rhassoul clay, silica from bamboo, amino acids and quinoa protein, plus hydrating butters, oils and extracts. Ideal for fine hair
Or
For weak, damaged hair:

• 1 x Restore Amber Vanilla Hair Strengthening Shampoo (1L; supersize) - infused with a Plant4Foam complex, this revitalising cleanser works to gently remove product residue and impurities without stripping the hair and scalp of natural oils, while adding essential moisture and promoting the look of elasticity
  • 1 x Restore Amber Vanilla Hair Strengthening Conditioner (1L; supersize) - this rich formula works to instantly hydrate and revitalise the look of your hair, helping to protect it from signs of damage caused by harsh ingredients and heat styling tools
Or
For dry, lifeless hair:

• 1 x Coco-Nutty Volumising Hydrating Shampoo (1L; supersize) - this silicone-free and colour safe shampoo works to enhance the look of shine, softness and manageability without leaving any sticky residue, all while helping to remove dirt, excess oil and product build-up from the scalp and strands
  • 1 x Coco-Nutty Volumising Hydrating Conditioner (1L; supersize) - infused with amino acids, this silicone-free conditioner works to add weightless moisture into the hair while removing added build-up, helping to promote the look of volume at the root for hair that appears thicker, fuller and shinier
Or
For fine, lacklustre hair:

• 1 x Above the Clouds Rare Treasures Shampoo (1L; supersize) - enriched with coconut-based amino acids cleansing agents, this gentle, creamy low-foam cleanser works to effectively lift dirt, oil, debris and excess styling product from the hair and scalp. Infused with wild lilac extract and Rhododendron Antthopogon oil from the Himalayan Mountains of Nepal, a spiritual and sacred oil to the Nepalese people
  • 1 x Above the Clouds Rare Treasures Conditioner (1L; supersize) - this delicate hydrating formula will help to revlitalise the look of your scalp and strands and leave it weightlessly soft. Infused with wild lilac extract and Rhododendron Antthopogon oil from the Himalayan Mountains of Nepal, a spiritual and sacred oil to the Nepalese people

How to use:
Shampoo:

• Squeeze your desired amount into your palm and emulsify
  • Apply to wet hair and gently massage into the hair and scalp
  • Rinse thoroughly and follow with conditioner
Conditioner:

• After shampooing, apply to clean, wet hair
  • Concentrate on mid-length to ends and work through evenly
  • Leave on for one to three minutes, then rinse thoroughly

A great saving: if you were to buy full sizes of the shampoo and conditioner individually directly from Tweak’d you’d pay £180. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £46.02, plus P&P, you’re saving £130.03.

Shampoo 1 litre direct is £85 cost £23.59
Conditioner 1 litre direct is £95 cost £26.36

Total £180 direct cost £49.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

QVC Price £125!!!
For shampoo and conditioner!!
Oh, behave.....
Me too!!! Sorry but I just couldn't..in fact I'd go as far as to say that I couldn't even part with the tsv price. I don't and have never had problem hair, so I suppose that helps a lot, so I'm ok with budget brands. I like a bit of luxury don't get me wrong, but even so! I remember back in the day when I started earning my own money, I would buy Vidal Sassoon shampoo and convinced myself it was worth the extra dosh, even though I don't think it made my hair look or feel any better than the stuff my mum would pick up from the supermarket. I had a friend and when she washed her hair it always looked amazing and shiny, I asked her what she used, and it was "Sainsbury's egg shampoo" - For some strange reason I didn't hot foot it to Sainburys but persevered with this luxury brand. When I settled down and started a family I went back to using budget brands, or buying whatever was on offer, and have stayed the same ever since!

QVC Price £125!!!
For shampoo and conditioner!!
Oh, behave.....
Tweaked must be taking a great loss if they charge £180 for same products on their web site. Who are they kidding?
That applies to most beauty TSV’s these days.
Point in fact how much was the last Elemis offering said to have been worth.🙈

Having said all that if I had the money, I might be tempted by the 6 in 1 skin care duo, sadly it's an expensive month this month and I haven't got £43 to spend on fripperies. I do like the idea of having a single cream that does as a day cream, night cream and eye cream...Body lotion not so fussed about as I've got gallons of the stuff, same with hand cream and make up primer I don't use anyway, but it suggests that it would sit nicely under make up, so win win. The good thing is that it the price that's showing on Q at the moment is its full price, so I don't feel pressured to grab it while the going's good

I've said on here before that I always get my lotions potions and shampoo from TK Maxx. Different brands from around the world, I like to give a try to, and a change from all the rows and rows of the same names under the Unilever umbrella in the supermarkets.

Having said all that if I had the money, I might be tempted by the 6 in 1 skin care duo, sadly it's an expensive month this month and I haven't got £43 to spend on fripperies. I do like the idea of having a single cream that does as a day cream, night cream and eye cream...Body lotion not so fussed about as I've got gallons of the stuff, same with hand cream and make up primer I don't use anyway, but it suggests that it would sit nicely under make up, so win win. The good thing is that it the price that's showing on Q at the moment is its full price, so I don't feel pressured to grab it while the going's good
If its the All Purpose cream its really very good. I buy it from Ebay and give them to my daughters for themselves and the children to use. You can get it for around a tenner if your lucky plus postage. As a face cream its fabulous. Feels very expensive. As a body cream its the height of indulgence

If its the All Purpose cream its really very good. I buy it from Ebay and give them to my daughters for themselves and the children to use. You can get it for around a tenner if your lucky plus postage. As a face cream its fabulous. Feels very expensive. As a body cream its the height of indulgence
The cream is lovely. I bought it as part of a tsv yonks ago with the shampoo and conditioner.

I have got the tsv on advance order and contemplating cancelling. I’m a liz Earle shampoo fan and there’s an offer on for 4. Still think paying this much for shampoo is daft but I have older woman hair now and can’t get away with using anything with lauryl sulphates. Ruins my hair

The cream is lovely. I bought it as part of a tsv yonks ago with the shampoo and conditioner.

I have got the tsv on advance order and contemplating cancelling. I’m a liz Earle shampoo fan and there’s an offer on for 4. Still think paying this much for shampoo is daft but I have older woman hair now and can’t get away with using anything with lauryl sulphates. Ruins my hair
Are you talking about the Tweaked TSV in the advanced order. I don't use it but I like Tweked for my grandchildren and visitors and its so big will last a long time.

I bought the Tweak’d TSV, as the shampoo I was using was down to the last dregs. Mine arrived on Thursday as it wasn’t one that was on advanced order. The scent is lovely and the bottles are huge compared to the size that I usually buy. I’m washing my hair later today so will report back.

I saw you can get a massive sized pot of the all purpose cream for a slightly higher price than the two smaller pots, i'd probably go for that...As much as I'd like to try it, I've got plenty of day creams, night creams, eye creams, body lotions and handcreams that I don't actually need this. I think I'd be better off just using up the stuff I've already got then consider buying it. I'd probably not use it as a body lotion or hand cream 'cause as I said before I've got literally gallons of the stuff, but an all in one face product appeals to me greatly. Money's a bit tight this month, so another good reason not to buy (yet)!

Latest posts

Back