Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tweak’d Coco Nutty Duo TSV 13/01/21

Rise & Shine Cleansing Volumising Scrub
Superfood Beauty Bowl

Attachments

• Twakd TSV 1.jpg
    Twakd TSV 1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 133
I managed to get the all purpose resume cream on eBay its ok specially for the body. if your skin is not uber dry then its a good moisturiser for the face. very very good ingredients. nice for children with very dry skin

Tweak'd Rhassoul Rise & Shine Cleansing Volumizing Scrub Home & Away

QVC Price £88.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover a fabulous duo from Tweak'd featuring full and travel sizes of the superb Cleansing Volumizing Scrub, which has been formulated to help remove styling product build-up and excess oil and dirt from your hair and scalp, while working to create volume from the roots for the appearance of thicker, fuller hair, without weighing it down. Available in a choice of three gorgeous scents, give your haircare routine a serious upgrade with the help of this fabulous Tweak'd set.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection directly from tweak-d.co.uk you'd pay £135, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.98, plus P&P, you're saving £92.02.

Your hair hero - this superb scrub is enriched with mineral-based clays, and leaves hair with a soft, shiny and fresh-feeling finish. Suitable for use on colour-treated hair, simply use this just once a week as a replacement of your normal shampoo to truly see the benefits.

A name to know - Denis Simioni, founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find to develop a new range of formulas. Every product from Tweak'd features wild-crafted, hand-harvested ingredients grown in extreme climates.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this same collection again in 120 days' time at this fantastic Today's Special Value price.

• Delivery to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (450g; full size)
  • 1 x Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (225g; travel size)
Choose your scent:

• Green Tea: reminiscent of a tropical spa, this fresh and revitalising formula boasts a blend of bamboo, green tea and a hint of honey
  • Amber Vanilla: a gorgeous, sweet combination of warming amber, vanilla, honey and almond milk
  • Coco Nutty: a comforting scent infused with Kenari nut extract, plus banana, honey, oats and coconut
How to use:

• Use at least once a week in place of your normal shampoo
  • Apply about a tablespoon's worth on wet hair and work through in sections
  • Gently massage until you feel the paste turn to foam, and focus on the roots
  • Add more water throughout treatment to create a thick lather
  • For an intensified effect, let it sit for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly
  • Always follow with a conditioning treatment on lengths and ends
  • For deep conditioning, pair it with your favourite Tweak'd conditioner

New here!
Hi very long time lurker (11 years I think!!)

I used to love Ojon I remember buying the shine and protect jumbo duo and then the reformulated restorative treatment which I loved and then dissapeared.
I still have fine fragile hair with about 40% grey now! Is his new Tweak'd formula as good as Ojon was?. Or am I better off saving the money and just looking elsewhere (loved Aveda but got rid of the Black Malva shampoo and conditioner!).

New here!
Hi very long time lurker (11 years I think!!)

I used to love Ojon I remember buying the shine and protect jumbo duo and then the reformulated restorative treatment which I loved and then dissapeared.
I still have fine fragile hair with about 40% grey now! Is his new Tweak'd formula as good as Ojon was?. Or am I better off saving the money and just looking elsewhere (loved Aveda but got rid of the Black Malva shampoo and conditioner!).
Hi Helensmelons and welcome :)

I used to love Ojon but even though I've tried most of the Tweak'd TSV's as I always get taken in by the promises for me it doesn't match the original formulas and I find the shampoo and conditioner almost impossible to get out of the bottles.

Hi Helensmelons and welcome :)

I used to love Ojon but even though I've tried most of the Tweak'd TSV's as I always get taken in by the promises for me it doesn't match the original formulas and I find the shampoo and conditioner almost impossible to get out of the bottles.
its a shame re the bottles but the products are very good. the shampoo/conditioner for dry hair and the oil are quality. prefer PK but use this as a change

Tweak'd Rhassoul Rise & Shine Cleansing Volumizing Scrub Home & Away

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £88.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £3.95

Discover a fabulous duo from Tweak'd featuring a full size and a supersize of the superb Cleansing Volumizing Scrub, which has been formulated to help remove styling product build-up and excess oil and dirt from your hair and scalp, while working to create volume from the roots for the appearance of thicker, fuller hair, without weighing it down. Available in a choice of three gorgeous scents, give your haircare routine a serious upgrade with the help of this fabulous Tweak'd set.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection directly from tweak-d.co.uk you'd pay £135, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.98, plus P&P, you're saving £92.02.

Your hair hero - this superb scrub is enriched with mineral-based clays, and leaves hair with a soft, shiny and fresh-feeling finish. Suitable for use on colour-treated hair, simply use this just once a week as a replacement of your normal shampoo to truly see the benefits.

A name to know - Denis Simioni, founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find to develop a new range of formulas. Every product from Tweak'd features wild-crafted, hand-harvested ingredients grown in extreme climates.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this same collection again in 120 days' time at this fantastic Today's Special Value price.

• Delivery to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (450g; supersize)
  • 1 x Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (225g; full size)
Choose your scent:

• Green Tea: reminiscent of a tropical spa, this fresh and revitalising formula boasts a blend of bamboo, green tea and a hint of honey
  • Amber Vanilla: a gorgeous, sweet combination of warming amber, vanilla, honey and almond milk
  • Coco Nutty: a comforting scent infused with Kenari nut extract, plus banana, honey, oats and coconut
How to use:

• Use at least once a week in place of your normal shampoo
  • Apply about a tablespoon's worth on wet hair and work through in sections
  • Gently massage until you feel the paste turn to foam, and focus on the roots
  • Add more water throughout treatment to create a thick lather
  • For an intensified effect, let it sit for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly
  • Always follow with a conditioning treatment on lengths and ends
  • For deep conditioning, pair it with your favourite Tweak'd conditioner

Hair scrub? £46 delivered? Not for me, not the sort of product I would ever use. I don't even use conditioner because if i do my hair resembles Debra Leigh's (Cozee). I don't mind the tweaked pre dry thing that you use a tiny bit and then use the dryer. That works OK but I only need a pea sized portion.

CC

Oh for God’s sake, when does Ali ever look like that! View attachment 20275

Those before and afters really do crack me up, seems that any hair products QVC sell also come with a built in cut and blow dry, with a make-up artist thrown in. This is one guest though I honestly can not watch, Dennis using his mums illness to sell his products to me is beyond crass, and don’t get me started on that monotone drawl, so yes will be giving these presentations an extra extra extra extra wide berth.

ml for ml

Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (450g; supersize) - £90 direct cost £30.62
Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (225g; full size) - £45 direct cost £15.31

Total £135 cost £45.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Latest posts

Back