TV Guide

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I totally forgot there was a thread on this, and went to QVC website and clicked on TV guide. What on earth?????? There is a bilious pink column down the side with a list of headings, a cut out and paste section in the middle with what's on now and pictures of items which have just been on. There is a list of three times at the top, but I could not work out whether I was supposed to be reading across or down. I gave up.

Typing TV guide in the Search box has since stopped working for a lot of us if you read back through the thread, but see post #34 above for a direct link (which still works for me and hopefully everyone .... until QVC decide we've had too much of a good thing!).
Thanks for the link AndiK and mr rossi for your posts as I was finding it too messy looking at the new layout. I've now put the link posted in my bookmarks menu and it works fine at the moment. I hope they put it back how it was before. Q's Facebook page is littered with complaints but that doesn't mean it is likely to change!

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I just looked at the weekly guide and there was a search for show box at the top.

Thanks but strangely I still don't see it, only the search for a product at the top in the middle. Does it make a difference that I'm using Safari?

Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 14.11.33.jpg

Ii can't search either AndiK on the daily or weekly view and I'm on google chrome...I'll try IE and report back.

Well knock me down with a feather...on internet explorer I can search for a show! Weird!

AndiK - I don't see it either on Safari.

I spotted it using Safari. Most odd. I have just looked again in case it was a one off and it was still showing on both the weekly and daily pages. Right at the top under the TV guide banner, right of the screen.

I spotted it using Safari. Most odd. I have just looked again in case it was a one off and it was still showing on both the weekly and daily pages. Right at the top under the TV guide banner, right of the screen.

Weirder and weirder! I've tried it on a desktop (Mac) and iPad, both Safari, but no joy. I am not really that bothered but it's intriguing me now! If I need to know when a show is on, I'll have to rely on one of you to look it up for me. Well, I rely on you for everything else Q-related!

I have Firefox - no search window... but try it in Internet explorer (I've got IE v11) and lo! there is the search window. Bet QVC have focused on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, and left it to chance for other browsers!

I'm on ipad and saw it earlier when first pointed out and tried it out too but it's not showing now I don't think all the features are downloading at the moment as it didn't give me the option to view a weekly timetable either.

New website TV guide

Wondered if anyone else dislikes the recent TV guide change on the QVC website? It's now difficult to see whats on during the day at a glance (until you revert to the weekly view), however no more details of who's doing the presenting which is a shame.

I'm not very Techy but I downloaded the TV weekly guide to my desktop/home screen which I can just click on. When the weekly opens I can click on the day view which shows the presenters and if you click on the next day it is the same.
The only thing is the weekly view is sometime for the following week.

A bit of a faff but I was unable to see the guide any other way.

I don`t like it at all the previous guide was much more user friendly but it seems simple is too simple for Q !!

I'm still getting the old style guide via a bookmark so it must still be on the website somewhere in that format.

I don`t like it at all the previous guide was much more user friendly but it seems simple is too simple for Q !!

Has it been changed again? I got presenters & shows couple weeks ago and then tried again the other day and couldn't! Not a big deal but do like to see who's doing the products I want to see!

Latest posts

Back