Tula Handbags Friday 5PM

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello Oops...can I be a boring old bag with you..?! I need a medium sized bag..I have a makeup bag in which I carry my inhalers, catarrh pastilles, Bisodols, mints, tissues, notebook & pen, cuddly toy, bus pass, hand sanitizer..did I say cuddly toy...? Anyway am I supposed to call this a "transfer bag" these days..?! Then I've got my brolly and a biggish purse, so a small bag is definitely no good to me, I like three compartments in mine really! But I do know what you're saying about your spine, my shoulders and lower back give me gyp some days, which is why I like a confused-old-lady crossbody bag for shopping trips....but do I take it that your Alexander Technique classes are doing you some good..hope so :up:

Hi BusyMum Phew! I'm glad I'm not alone! :giggle: I like at least 3 compartments too, so if it's not divided in the main part of the bag, then I like a zipped section front and back of the bag (some Tigs are like this). I also hate some bags that are already heavy before you've put anything in. I've gone for the Tula that has 2 zipped compartments and one magnetic section with a zip on the back. Like you, I don't want it too small, so will see if I can get all my stuff in when it arrives! If I can't, then maybe I can get my OH to carry the rest. He'd love that! :devil:

The Alexander classes are great thanks. I threw my back out a few months ago and damaged a facet joint in my lower back and I have to say I haven't had a twinge since taking up these classes. It's weird learning how to sit and stand and walk again!

Good luck in finding your perfect bag and one big enough for your cuddly toy! :bear: :wink:

Latest posts

Back