Tula Handbags Friday 5PM

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I'm disappointed too ATG. Very boring selection :sleepy: and I can't stand all those cross body bags. :cool2: Unfortunately they make me think of confused old ladies who get strapped into one to stop them losing it.... :tongue:

Well I said theiy were functional bags - so not much has changed then! Having seen them on screen I won't be tempted, although their prices for leather bags put Kipling to shame.

Good quality no nonsense bags. JF couldn't manage to stir herself up into the usual frenzy (not enough pink presumably) so Glen was wheeled out to play to kinda jazz it up.

Yes I'm disappointed too ATG. Very boring selection :sleepy: and I can't stand all those cross body bags. :cool2: Unfortunately they make me think of confused old ladies who get strapped into one to stop them losing it.... :tongue:

Hey, who you callin' a confused old lady..? Moi...? Oh well, you're prob'ly right!:biggrin: I'm proud of myself tho, I resisted buying, tho there were one or two I liked..the red barrel bag, but £105..wowee, no way can I justify spending that much. I did check the John Lewis site earlier and saw a purse I liked...MAYBE...I'll treat myself to that as I have some birfday money still and could put a few quid to it...:thinking: On the whole, JF & GC notwithstanding, I quite enjoyed the hour even if a lot of it was on mute..!

yeah i hope im right too as its nice to have a range people have acutally heard of

True and I'd choose boring anyday over chav bags like KVZ covered in studs, metal dangly bits and name plaques. And don't let me start on the bliddy hideous monkey range!! :taphead:

Very old fashioned and boring looking bags. :down:

well, we all have different tastes after all - perhaps just as well! I do like Tula, but I like the Tignanello ones too - it's nice to have a wide range to choose from, I have more of the cheap'n'cheerful variety from such as Clarks as I do from the higher-end brands!

Was it my imagination. or were all the bags a bit small, even the 'large' styles? I know the trend is away from big bags, which worries me - I carry half a house in my bag! I've just sent back the Kipling TSV because I couldn't fit in my tiny netbook, even without its cover.

True and I'd choose boring anyday over chav bags like KVZ covered in studs, metal dangly bits and name plaques. And don't let me start on the bliddy hideous monkey range!! :taphead:

see what i mean there but its nice to see a brand of handbags that quite a few people know and ok i dont mind kipling though i just like the monkeys on there own sat on a shelf would look quite nice in my room as its multi coloured lol

i just like the monkeys on there own sat on a shelf would look quite nice in my room

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.gif
Have you been drinking??????? :mysmilie_62:

Was it my imagination. or were all the bags a bit small, even the 'large' styles? I know the trend is away from big bags, which worries me - I carry half a house in my bag! I've just sent back the Kipling TSV because I couldn't fit in my tiny netbook, even without its cover.

I thought the same all the bags seemed quite small.

Is the current trend away from big bags? I'm really pleased to hear this as I hate oversized bags! I've struggled to buy bags in recent years as virtually all the ranges I like have only offered items on the scale of a two bed bungalow. I only carry six items in my bag - purse, keys, phone, shea butter, Headhog, inhaler. I can cope with the addition of a pack of tissues or bottle of water if absolutely necessary but other than that I get rather overwhelmed. The realm of handbaggage really does demonstrate my OCD tendencies...:thinking: :blush:

Did anyone actually order anything??!!

I did! :blush: My name is Oops and I'm a boring old bag!:grin:

I'm scaling down to smaller handbags these days, as I've been going to Alexander Technique classes and I'm more aware of looking after my spine now. With all the stuff I used to carry, it's a wonder I'm not walking completely lopsided!

I should just say that I usually buy Tignanello and Radley bags, so maybe I'm not completely a lost cause.:thinking:

I did! :blush: My name is Oops and I'm a boring old bag!:grin:

I'm scaling down to smaller handbags these days, as I've been going to Alexander Technique classes and I'm more aware of looking after my spine now. With all the stuff I used to carry, it's a wonder I'm not walking completely lopsided!

I should just say that I usually buy Tignanello and Radley bags, so maybe I'm not completely a lost cause.:thinking:

Hello Oops...can I be a boring old bag with you..?! I need a medium sized bag..I have a makeup bag in which I carry my inhalers, catarrh pastilles, Bisodols, mints, tissues, notebook & pen, cuddly toy, bus pass, hand sanitizer..did I say cuddly toy...? Anyway am I supposed to call this a "transfer bag" these days..?! Then I've got my brolly and a biggish purse, so a small bag is definitely no good to me, I like three compartments in mine really! But I do know what you're saying about your spine, my shoulders and lower back give me gyp some days, which is why I like a confused-old-lady crossbody bag for shopping trips....but do I take it that your Alexander Technique classes are doing you some good..hope so :up:

Latest posts

Back