TSV Silver Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It isn't my cup of tea Dazzler but then I'm only interested in the Links "Sweetie" bracelet at the moment.....:1:

Are you going for it then?

It isn't my cup of tea Dazzler but then I'm only interested in the Links "Sweetie" bracelet at the moment.....:1:

Are you going for it then?

No I am a bit skint at the mo, its lovely though. Hope you get that lovely "sweetie" bracelet, keep hinting to your hubby.

Not my cup of tea but not sure I'd pay £60 for it even if I did like it.

Julia has told us that everything is on 3 Easy Pays but usually the big thing about Spring Silver Day is that every piece is new but there has been no mention of that.

Very disappointing if it just going to mostly be the same old stuff.

it looks a suarti copy, but of less quality. A suarti piece looks and is great, there is something wrong with this tsv, looks a bit cheap

Do you think the silver looks a bit thin then, its hard to tell as I am watching it on my pc lol

Don't think I'll even have the TV on QVC today...money saved towards the "Sweetie" on my wish list.........:1:

The TSV isn't really my cup of tea either tbh, bit too ornate for me, I'm not overkeen on all that engraving etc.
I did however see on the 'May we also suggest.....' featured below it:

23ct Multi Gem Hinged Cuff Bangle Sterling Silver - item no. 690337

Now I have no idea why I like this, it's gaudy, tacky & completely OTT but for some completely inexplicable reason, I want it!?! :11:

The TSV isn't really my cup of tea either tbh, bit too ornate for me, I'm not overkeen on all that engraving etc.
I did however see on the 'May we also suggest.....' featured below it:

23ct Multi Gem Hinged Cuff Bangle Sterling Silver - item no. 690337

Now I have no idea why I like this, it's gaudy, tacky & completely OTT but for some completely inexplicable reason, I want it!?! :11:

Now that one I do like a lot. I have seen it before and loved it. I love gem stones, i saw it to air before and it looked nice. I like OTT.

Is anyone else surprised that there are no Silver Day prices? I know there are easy payments on everything today, but that doesn't appeal to me as I just get confused and forget what I should be paying out each month. I'm not keen on the TSV, I too think
that it looks a little thin for the price and the Suarti bangles look more substantial. I've ordered the epiphany open star pendant, hope I'll like it when it arrives!

Is anyone else surprised that there are no Silver Day prices? I know there are easy payments on everything today, but that doesn't appeal to me as I just get confused and forget what I should be paying out each month. I'm not keen on the TSV, I too think
that it looks a little thin for the price and the Suarti bangles look more substantial. I've ordered the epiphany open star pendant, hope I'll like it when it arrives!

Talking of Suarti I have this one 692017 it arrived the other day. Hubby has got it me for my anniversary and he said it was well worth the money very substantuial and thick he said.

I like stars too.I think the silver day in the past had better pieces and cheaper too.

Dazzler - I like it but Oh - I don't know. I really want a cuff bracelet and I want one that's not heavy. I wear a heavy watch - and never even notice. I wear a whisper of a bracelet on the other arm and ny arm aches for days after????

It is a bit dear, but if this is thin - maybe it means it is light?

I don't want a gem one. Any suggestions? I can only afford a cheap one!

Latest posts

Back