TSV Acer Aspire 5520 15.4" Widescreen Laptop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cheeky QVC and Acer.

Thank you Kimmy, found on t'internet it's called Broken Image Fighters I believe.

Has anyone watched a presentation of the TSV and if so was there any mention
as to why the P+P is so high.

I've watched a couple WillyNilly and I don't recall any mention of the £35 and why it's so exhorbitant.

They never say why the p+p is so high as "we are ripping you off yet again" doesn't sound good.

both my husband and youngest son saw this tsv this afternoon,and both said"Qvc are ripping people off as this can be found cheaper in tesco and pc world".......and they both have acer laptops!!!!!!

They say "Our lowest priced computer ever"
They don't say The higest P+P on a laptop computer in the UK ever.

The P&P charge is usually this sort of figure to deliver a Desktop, etc. Perhaps there's something extra in the box or you'll open the door to find Daniel Craig or Ewan McGregor standing there....well for us ladies anyway!!! :)

Just how can they justify this price I wonder?

Once got a top from them for Mrs Snoop think it was that oriental girl's range cost £3:45 p+p it was horrid so sent it back,cost 45p :cool:

Ooooh what have i missed i was in Skeggy yesterday making sandcastles , eating donuts and ice cream oh and fish & chips :D

I wish I had gone to the seaside - skeggy is a bit far from me - as I spent a wonderful bank holiday weekend cleaning windows - the most hated job around the house!

just to mention - i think the cheap5520 on the acer direct site is not the same version but a lower model of that one as it also appears in the £400 mark with bluetooth i think.

Latest posts

Back