Trouble selling your cards ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for those ideas, I will try them, - in particular there are a couple of garden centres close to where I live, so I'll start touting !!!! Its a bit galling having spent hundreds over the years to see them sell for 4 for a £, but hey ! who ever made money from crafting except 'QVC and Ideal World !!!! I wonder if Dawn Bibby is on her way to millionaire status yet ????
Why is she on the cover of most craft magazines? I really can't take these step by step instructions which is purely sticking one thing on top of another like nursery children cards and then touting QVC each time about where to get the stuff! BTW, that poor woman from 'Crafts Beautiful' didn't get a word in on Saturday on craft day! I always buy 'Craft Stamper' or Scrapbook mags because she isn't normally in those.

I take mine to work and sell but mostly people like personally designed cards in certain themes with real handwriting to finish them off.These can take quite a long time to do. Only problem is they expect you to almost give them away and normally need to be chased up for payment which is quite embarrassing. My friend who I introduced to card making is a grandmother and takes her grandchildren to school so is quite well known at the school gates and gets asked to do school fetes, bazaars and fayres. Been doing this for only two years and has managed to save up for her hols. lucky one her!

Latest posts

Back