Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Trinny & Susannah Pack of 2 High Waister Magic Shorts

Item no:115361

QVC Price: £50.00

Today's Special Value Price : £34.98

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Trinny-&-Susan...15361.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@2ebe2ebe

Magic High Waister Shorts by Trinny & Susannah. This two-pack of seamless high-waisted shaper shorts are designed to target four main areas - aiming to reduce the look of fat rolls, as well as giving the tummy, bottom and thighs a smooth and sleek appearance under your favourite outfits. For superior shapewear to flatter your figure look no further than this must-have duo from the definitive queens of styling.

Magnificent ‘magic knickers’ - best known as style gurus to the stars as well as real women, Trinny & Susannah have found what they believe to be the ultimate range of shapewear. Comfortable, easy to wear and ‘wobble-free’, these shorts can be worn under dresses, trousers or skirts during the daytime or evening.

Easy wear, easy care - the soft fabric is lightweight enough to be worn all year round, and contains a special bacterio-static agent to help prevent bacteria forming. The supportive shorts are fully machine washable, and with two pairs in one pack you can wear one whilst you wash the other.

•Breathable cotton gusset
•Fully elasticated waist
•Discreet design with no visible seams
•80% polyamide, 19% elastane, 1% cotton
•Machine washable at 30C

Measurements:

•Waist: S: 61cm - 71cm (24" - 28"), M: 71cm - 79cm (28" - 31"), L: 79cm - 89cm (31" - 35"), XL: 89cm - 99cm (35" - 39"), 2XL: 99cm - 112cm (39" - 44")
•Hips: S: 85cm - 95cm (34" - 38"), M: 95cm - 102cm (38" - 41"), L: 105cm - 110cm (41" - 44"), XL: 110cm - 125cm (44" - 50")

Colour options:

•Black
•Skin

All measurements are approximate

Save your money. I got a pair during their last TSV and whilst they are good at preventing VPL they don't do much for sucking bits in! :mysmilie_514:

Well, I nearly dislocated my thumb a few years ago trying to pull them up after a visit to the loo.

You have to virtually undress because they go up beyond your waistband. I had a long dress on and had to struggle in a very small cubicle... not great when there is a queue forming outside wondering what all the huffing and puffing is all about!

Not recommended if you have a weak bladder 'omg omg... whoops, too late!'

Tiddlywinks post reminded me - I remember many years ago whilst wearing control panties, I was attending a 'do' and after visiting powder room, discovered I had lost one of my stick on nails. Searched everywhere around my event 'table' as the lack of my dynasty style red long talon looked blatantly obvious. Sadly it was not discovered until I rolled off the 'roll-on' after returning home - nail was stuck firmly on my bottom, sandwiched between skin and pant.

I think Trinny is showing a perfect example of 'what not to wear' She resembles a floor standing lamp during the TSV launch show, regarding her choice of skirt. I think this might be expected if her fashion choice is as similar as her choice in 'boyfriends' :mysmilie_845:

i have the same thing from Spanx and another make... all great in principal but you cant wear anything short with them as they come down too low on the leg, you cant wear tight trousers with them as you can see the line were they stop so for me they are ok to wear with a maxi dress or a kaftan... then why the hell would i wear them? the joy of a maxi dress is not worrying about bits sticking out!

Not recommended if you have a weak bladder 'omg omg... whoops, too late!'

Tiddlywinks post reminded me - I remember many years ago whilst wearing control panties, I was attending a 'do' and after visiting powder room, discovered I had lost one of my stick on nails. Searched everywhere around my event 'table' as the lack of my dynasty style red long talon looked blatantly obvious. Sadly it was not discovered until I rolled off the 'roll-on' after returning home - nail was stuck firmly on my bottom, sandwiched between skin and pant.

I think Trinny is showing a perfect example of 'what not to wear' She resembles a floor standing lamp during the TSV launch show, regarding her choice of skirt. I think this might be expected if her fashion choice is as similar as her choice in 'boyfriends' :mysmilie_845:

dread full skirt could not take my eyes off it. the lampshade look must be in trinny and sussanna fashion. also with such thin legs the kick of the skirt makes her pins look even thinner.

I'm wary of buying things that suck the thighs in after seeing DF in a very fitted dress, all very neat to the mid-thigh then a huge bulge out where the whatever brand of elasticated mid-thigh pants it was, ended (before T&S's time). I could just imagine her thighs giving a huge "phew!" of relief below her VPL. I think the gallery must have told her about it because that particular look didn't happen again in the hour, so maybe she tried a bigger size or some other brand.

These two are very funny. I don't know who is ho but one of them just pulled her dress up to show the bum area of her support tights. Oh Lord! I nearly coughed out my Haribo! That's dedication to the stuff she's flogging.actually the tights look quite interesting.

Many a tale of working in A&E trying to remove spanx or the like from someone who thinks they're slimmer than they are.

Last edited:
i remember the panic of getting an underwired body stuck on my shoulders. You know the awkward angle when your arms are over your head, the garment is stuck halfway over your shoulders and your head and suddenly you start running out of strength to get it all the way off. After stopping and taking a couple of deep breaths i conquered the fear and got the blasted thing off. i did learn my lesson though... not lol

I am certainly not in the target market for this shapewear stuff, but these two are such an annoying duo. I don't know why but, each time they say "boobs" or "knickers", it sounds quite risqué. We all know Trinny Woodhall is in a relationship with the septogenarian Charles Saatchi; I find it rather amusing trying to imagine her removing her 'magic knickers' in front of him. How many of us have said, when she has been with him in the press, 'oh, she brought that dress to QVC'? The more cynical of us forumites, may even dare to suggest that neither she, nor Susannah, wear their own line, outside of the Q.

Should I ask what, exactly??:thinking:
Not good at posting links but google 'doctors warn of Spanx' and you'll find articles warning of the health issues these sort of garments can give you, and they're fairly recent warnings too. Wouldn't touch them with a bargepole after reading these!!

Many a tale of working in A&E trying to remove spanx or the like from someone who thinks they're slimmer than they are.

I can relate. Using surgical scissors in some cases is like snipping open a cardboard carton of custard

No need for spanx and other shape wear. The 5:2 diet is the answer. I lost my surplus 16lbs in 8 weeks and others have lost multiple stones. I want to save the world and the NHS from obesity and weight related diseases. I am a total convert.

I tried them when they first came out, even going up a size I still struggled to put them on and when I did you could see all the fat of my legs sticking out of the end! Horrible things!!

I tried them when they first came out, even going up a size I still struggled to put them on and when I did you could see all the fat of my legs sticking out of the end! Horrible things!!

I have always thought that the fat has to go somewhere. I dread to think what I would look like sausaged into one of them. Not a pleasant thought.

Latest posts

Back