Tree-mendous Christmas Savings TSV 07/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone know what this will be? Last year they had some mains operated decorations offered in two sizes to hang on an outside wall. One option was a Snowman and there was a Tree. By the time I’d measured the space where it need to go the tree option had sold out. I was hoping they’d bring them back but they didn’t reappear so I wondered whether this TSV was a y thing similar. In spite of searching the internet (& everywhere else) I was unable to find anything similar at the time. It did occur to me that they may have had negative reviews but because they sold out there weren’t any to read. Does anyone remember them.

Santa's Best Carlisle Pre-Lit Christmas Tree with Storage Bag & Remote Control
Item Number: 834057
P&P £5.95

4ft QVC Price £270.00 Todays Special Value Price £195.00

5ft QVC Price £342.00 Todays Special Value Price £240.00

6ft QVC Price £426.00 Todays Special Value Price £321.00

7ft QVC Price £528.00 Todays Special Value Price £390.00

8ft QVC Price £663.00 Todays Special Value Price £480.00

Create an enchanting festive display with the beautiful Carlisle pre-lit Christmas tree from Santa's Best. Boasting a traditional shape, incredibly lifelike branches and moulded tips, this artificial tree will effortlessly enhance your seasonal decor. Plus, it comes with a remote that offers 15 lighting functions and three different light modes - Warm White, RGB and Pastel. Easy to assemble and paired with a convenient storage bag, this tree will steal the spotlight year after year.

A magical centrepiece - this tree boasts 15 light functions, such as Multi Flashing, SLO-GLO and Steady, and there are three light modes to choose from too, including the new Pastel option. Use the remote to flip between the settings on your tree to create a spectacular display.

No-fuss design - we love how easy it is to set up this pre-lit tree! It's divided into pieces that seamlessly slot together and there's no need to line up any poles, simply drop one piece into the next. Plus, the branches feature memory wire tips, so no fluffing is required.

Pick your tree - this Christmas tree comes in a choice of two styles; opt for Natural if you like a traditional evergreen look, or Snow Kissed for a dusted snowy look. Plus, with a choice of five different heights, from four to eight feet tall, you can find the perfect tree for your home.

Height options (each size comes in a choice of Natural or Snow Kissed):

• 4ft
  • 5ft
  • 6ft
  • 7ft
  • 8ft

What's in the box?

• 1 x Christmas tree
  • 1 x storage bag
  • 1 x remote

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts