travelon tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey, yours got a move on!! Mine wasn't even dispatched 'till very late on Friday night, and has only just arrived! Thank you for letting me know, I'm glad you're getting on ok with it so far!

I've been really pleased with mine in the half an hour I've had it so far, it doesn't feel awkward wearing it "the wrong way round", I've managed to fit all my dog walking essentials in - poo bags, waterproof coat, torch (already fully anticipating the onslaught of winter here!), phone, camera, keys, etc., etc. - and there are still plenty of empty pockets and lots of space for anything else I decide I can't leave the house without! And the colour is nice - not stupidly bright, so I won't stick out like a sore thumb when I'm trekking around the countryside! The strap seems to distribute the weight nicely too, and it looks and feels "tough", which I suppose was the idea!

So all in all I'd say it was one of my more sensible, well-advised QVC purchases!! :happy:

I was pleased with the speed mine got here as just lately I've been grumping about the time taken with deliveries - perhaps they heard me! Glad you're pleased with yours, and have managed to get all your stuff inside...two reasonably happy customers then!:clapping:

I was pleased with the speed mine got here as just lately I've been grumping about the time taken with deliveries - perhaps they heard me! Glad you're pleased with yours, and have managed to get all your stuff inside...two reasonably happy customers then!:clapping:

I've just been reading others' reviews on the QVC website and some people got theirs 2 days after ordering, I feel as though I'm being treated like the black sheep or something!! :wonder: But never mind, it's here now and I love it - looking forward to giving it a road test when I walk the dogs later :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back