travelon tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I'm away for a couple of days next week - so will miss this tsv-does anyone know what it is?

I'm not a huge fan of travelon - but do like cross the body bags - and wondered if they'd be bringing back their famous type of bag?

I know there's a LG bag on sunday that's a bag - but i'm not paying her prices!!

Was just going to ask the same? Hope it somethings exciting for my hols!!

I was wondering what it is too, my daughter has several of the cross body bags and really likes them when travelling to and from work on the tube, as they go under her jacket and you wouldn't know they were there, I just bought their back supports haven't tried them yet but they got a good review.

I have had a look on the website but it just looks like the normal stuff, so I will be staying up to see what it is and I have set my alarm for midnight in case I drop off lol.

piper

I was wondering what it is too, my daughter has several of the cross body bags and really likes them when travelling to and from work on the tube, as they go under her jacket and you wouldn't know they were there, I just bought their back supports haven't tried them yet but they got a good review.

I have had a look on the website but it just looks like the normal stuff, so I will be staying up to see what it is and I have set my alarm for midnight in case I drop off lol.

piper

haven't caught the TSV yet, but I do have one of their small cross-body bags and it's great when I go out into Nottm as I did yesterday, light and practical..I do also have my shopping trolley for purchases I hasten to add! The back-rests..well I have five..my last one from Asda at just under £6 with a button massage section in the middle - hope you will find yours beneficial piper4...I've got one in my "office" chair here, another in the car, they're all over the place and I find them very good.:nod:

um....just checked the website and have ordered the TSV in grey..sigh..spending far too much lately..!

I bought a bag for my auntie about 2 years ago that was a TSV, I think it was very similar but leather or leather look can't remember now.

I wish I had bought one for myself then, but didn't and it sold out.

I have kept looking to see if it has ever come back into stock but unfortunately it hasn't

I bought a very small "travel document" bag from Travelon QVC a couple of years ago and I'm very impressed. It's pretty (black with shocking pink lining) and looks like a quilted clutch with a smart chain - classic Chanel ! I hope they stock them again so I could get one for my Sis.

Linda xx

I can't believe we have to put up with whiney Kylie all day :-( She is the only person that actually makes me grimace when I hear her voice, I have to mute her instantly!! :mysmilie_51:

I need to get back to work :mysmilie_476: haha!

I can't believe we have to put up with whiney Kylie all day :-( She is the only person that actually makes me grimace when I hear her voice, I have to mute her instantly!! :mysmilie_51:

I need to get back to work :mysmilie_476: haha!

Exactly and sure is!!

I actually like Kylie she's so full of energy showing her products as with some other guests you could quite easily fall asleep.

piper

Yeah, she's one of the ones I don't mind at all, always cheerful :flower:

I ordered the TSV today, in plum. I need a bag for when I walk the dogs. I had several criteria which needed filling (cross body, lots of pockets, big enough to fit my clunky old camera in, and secure) and the TSV seems to fit them all, so I'm quite looking forward to receiving it :sun:

ordered my TSV off the website this morning...when I saw the demo at lunchtime I realised it looks like a left-handed bag...both Kylie and Pipa were wearing it over the right shoulder...I always wear mine on my left shoulder so the bag itself is to my right hand...hope it's gonna look okay..!

I quite like the look of it - but have only been in an hour and feel a bit "rushed" about it - and although I like the look of the plum,think I'm gonna pass - don't wanna make a sanp desicion.maybe see what the reviews are like.

ordered my TSV off the website this morning...when I saw the demo at lunchtime I realised it looks like a left-handed bag...both Kylie and Pipa were wearing it over the right shoulder...I always wear mine on my left shoulder so the bag itself is to my right hand...hope it's gonna look okay..!

Me too!! I told myself before I ordered it not to be so silly and that I'll get used to it, but the more I think about it the more worried I'm becoming! My mother has a similar style bag from Travelon, which is also "left handed", so perhaps I'll try it on and practise with it in preparation for mine turning up :giggle:

Me too!! I told myself before I ordered it not to be so silly and that I'll get used to it, but the more I think about it the more worried I'm becoming! My mother has a similar style bag from Travelon, which is also "left handed", so perhaps I'll try it on and practise with it in preparation for mine turning up :giggle:

We'll have to hope for the best Anna! Their designer must be left-handed or something! Oh well we've two choices haven't we..keep it or return it - at the price I think I'll keep it, with almost £6 wasn't it P & P, plus what it would cost to send it back, it's hardly worth it! We'll have to meet up and prance down the high street both with our wrong-way bags on! What colour did you go for? Let me know how you like it when it arrives...

We'll have to hope for the best Anna! Their designer must be left-handed or something! Oh well we've two choices haven't we..keep it or return it - at the price I think I'll keep it, with almost £6 wasn't it P & P, plus what it would cost to send it back, it's hardly worth it! We'll have to meet up and prance down the high street both with our wrong-way bags on! What colour did you go for? Let me know how you like it when it arrives...

Oh yeah, I doubt I'd go through the hassle of returning it, it'll no doubt cost more to send it back than it did to get it here so even if I can't get on with it, I'll keep it and either get used to it, or sell it to a left handed chum or something :happy: We'd either look like a very swish, savvy pair prancing down the high street together, or a bit awkward and uncomfortable with our kack-handed bags on the wrong side!! :giggle: Hopefully it'd be the former!

I ordered the plum option - I like the colour in general and thought a nice splash of colour would cheer me up when I'm out walking the dogs on all those grizly autumn/winter days hurtling rapdily towards us! I'll let you know how I get on with it when it's arrived! :sun:

Oh yeah, I doubt I'd go through the hassle of returning it, it'll no doubt cost more to send it back than it did to get it here so even if I can't get on with it, I'll keep it and either get used to it, or sell it to a left handed chum or something :happy: We'd either look like a very swish, savvy pair prancing down the high street together, or a bit awkward and uncomfortable with our kack-handed bags on the wrong side!! :giggle: Hopefully it'd be the former!

I ordered the plum option - I like the colour in general and thought a nice splash of colour would cheer me up when I'm out walking the dogs on all those grizly autumn/winter days hurtling rapdily towards us! I'll let you know how I get on with it when it's arrived! :sun:

I liked the plum & the red but having several quite brightly coloured bags I went for the safe grey option this time...goes with anything as my Mum would've said! Yes I think I'll go for the savvy looking pair...like a redhead wearing shocking pink..if you've the brass neck, you get away with it!:nod:

Mine arrived yesterday Anna..got yours yet? It's...um...not bad...! The colour is ok and I don't think it looks terribly stupid worn over the left shoulder, so it'll do a turn..hope you'll be happy with yours:happy:

Mine arrived yesterday Anna..got yours yet? It's...um...not bad...! The colour is ok and I don't think it looks terribly stupid worn over the left shoulder, so it'll do a turn..hope you'll be happy with yours:happy:

Blimey, yours got a move on!! Mine wasn't even dispatched 'till very late on Friday night, and has only just arrived! Thank you for letting me know, I'm glad you're getting on ok with it so far!

I've been really pleased with mine in the half an hour I've had it so far, it doesn't feel awkward wearing it "the wrong way round", I've managed to fit all my dog walking essentials in - poo bags, waterproof coat, torch (already fully anticipating the onslaught of winter here!), phone, camera, keys, etc., etc. - and there are still plenty of empty pockets and lots of space for anything else I decide I can't leave the house without! And the colour is nice - not stupidly bright, so I won't stick out like a sore thumb when I'm trekking around the countryside! The strap seems to distribute the weight nicely too, and it looks and feels "tough", which I suppose was the idea!

So all in all I'd say it was one of my more sensible, well-advised QVC purchases!! :happy:

Latest posts

Back