Travelon back rests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

felinewoman

Registered Shopper
A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I had bought these on impulse, having read great reviews. Well, after using them for a week, one on the sofa and one for reading in bed (OK, so I have nothing better to do), I can say that they work. I should really write a review now.

Anyway, I can safely say that they are helping with my posture.

I've had these for a year or so, one on the office chair and one in the car, and they have been great for me!

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I had bought these on impulse, having read great reviews. Well, after using them for a week, one on the sofa and one for reading in bed (OK, so I have nothing better to do), I can say that they work. I should really write a review now.

Anyway, I can safely say that they are helping with my posture.

When you mentioned them, I ordered some and have just sent for a second pack! They are wonderful. We each have them in the car and on our office chairs but are taking them back and forth atm. Thanks for the mention. My husband broke his back 3 years ago and finds them really comfortable. I'm very short and my car seat headrest pushes my head forward and creates a hollow in my back which the backrest corrects.:happy::happy:

Latest posts

Back