• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Any ideas please?

Should I be expecting another slash proof travelon over body bag or something exciting?

Any ideas please?

Should I be expecting another slash proof travelon over body bag or something exciting?

Well if exciting is a set of 2 Ergonomic Mesh Back Supports, or a Travelon Lightweight Micro Scale, i think a NEW SLASH PROOF over body bag will be more exciting to me!!!! :cheeky:

My slash-proof, thief proof travelon bag just fell off my shoulder when the stitching came undone holding the uncuttable strap to the unslashable bag!

I have a couple of these and quite like them just as a casual holiday cross body bag. Mine are quite well made and I have no problems.

One of my early purchases from Q was another brand (something safe I think) which was very well made but about 5 times the price and had no pockets.

By the way which is everyones fav bag (brand/type)?

I purchased one of the new range Tyler Rodan, when I was in Italy in a K van Z shop - so don't know if this is one of ranges in her stable? Why are the actual K van Z no longer on Q? Must admit to being a big of a Tig addict - love pockets on bags!

Anyone considering going for this TSV? Then can I suggest that you check out Tripp Superlite Luggage available on their own website or Debenhams and Amazon first because we have been very impressed with the quality. As the name suggests, the cases are so light before you pack anything in them and the prices are very affordable.

Blimey, does the TSV guest ever pause for breath? Rabbiting on ten to the dozen, but has she mentioned whether the smaller case would qualify as carry-on? And what's the point of a vanity case full of lotions and potions when you couldn't take it into the cabin? Hardly likely to check it in.

She's always been the same no matter what she's demonstrating. I'm still not convinced it's such great value for money and I definitely won't be buying.

Have they got all the studio lights turned up to 'blazing' or something?

You need sunglasses to look at all that mock-croc plastic.

Have they got all the studio lights turned up to 'blazing' or something?

You need sunglasses to look at all that mock-croc plastic.

Maybe all that toing and froing and twirling around of the cases has boosted the power supply do you think? :giggle:

I was amazed at how little she packed for a WEEK away in the smaller of the two suitcases ! I would need all 3 for a weekEND away !!! And TBH those suitcases aren't that big anyway - not if you want a decent holiday abroad anyway. AND you are right Fulamphill, you would never get through airport security with all that lot in the vanity case, unless it was loaded with tiny less -than -100 ml bottles !!!!!!

Blimey, does the TSV guest ever pause for breath? Rabbiting on ten to the dozen, but has she mentioned whether the smaller case would qualify as carry-on? And what's the point of a vanity case full of lotions and potions when you couldn't take it into the cabin? Hardly likely to check it in.

I agree, she is one of QVC's most annoying guests, I just can't listen to her... she will never sell me anything...

what useless luggage from a security point of view. no point in putting a lock on it as the zip can be slashed with a knife. might be okay for a trip to belgium as hold luggage but that's about it.

I can not believe that in 2012 they still include a vanity case. I have not seen anyone use one at airports in years - or do I just not take any notice?

Well, perhaps the Americans do, - apparently its yet ANOTHER yankee company foisted upon us. I DO wonder sometimes whether any British companies get the opportunity to flog their wares on the U.S. version of qvc.

These vanity cases are nice to look at but not terribly practical. I have a huuuge Kipling bag that holds loads for 'carry on' luggage - and at many airports you wouldln't be allowed a vanity case AND a handbag through security, so would only be any good for holidays in this country methinks !

My partner has a case with 4 wheels and it is a real nuisance, unless the ground it COMPLETELY level, every time you let go of it it runs away.

@ stratobuddy. How do I get your graphic to animate? I copied it no problem but it is static?

I still can't get my avatar to animate so not really sure if I can help.

Try right clicking on the pic, then click properties, then copy the address shown http:-----gif and paste that into you picture folder, although I don't know if this will work.

BTW I will be changing it to a different one soon.

Only saw a very brief pic this morning of the TSV - but the cases look very small! Not my cup of tea.....but at least it something "different"

Awful tsv. I used to think I was super chic with a vanity case I had when I was about 10 years old. In fact they are awkward cumbersome things that hardly hold anything. And as for the prints....truly hideous. I certainly wouldn't want to be the one being stared at as I hauled them off the luggage carousel.

Latest posts

Back