Travel Case by Lori Greiner TSV 06/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The online reviews of the sponges are not all good, I'm glad I checked. A couple saying they did start to smell and disintegrate in a couple of weeks and were no better than buying cheap washing up sponge scourers.

Cute faces though.

What is the point of this TSV if the case will not fit into the overhead luggage compartment? Surely that is the main reason why you would buy something like this. To be honest it looks a bit cheap and flimsy and the wheels don't look like they will stand up to much wear and tear. One to avoid I think.

A couple of times they've mentioned it's Lori Grenouille's anniversary but I haven't seen much in the way of free p&p, anniversary pricing. The jewellery cabinet has been at an "event price" since her last lot of shows and there are a few items on easy pay.

The TSV toilet bag looks like the good old "Freedom Bags" on QVC long ago. I probably still have one in the loft somewhere :mysmilie_59: still packed with essential items no doubt; so essential I've never missed them :mysmilie_19:

What's all this chatter about whether it will qualify as an airline carry-on, that's not something you need to worry about when you're going on a cruise :wink:

What's all this chatter about whether it will qualify as an airline carry-on, that's not something you need to worry about when you're going on a cruise :wink:

Lol! It does if your flying to the ship! Which many people do.

I can't believe it's been made a few centimetres off cabin size surely that is just soo stupid even the USA reviews say it doesn't qualify for their internal flights and it really is just a couple of centimetres too big, just stupid!!

i'm glad i never went for the sponges in the end, thanks for the tip :mysmilie_59::whew:

I have a freedom bag. A colleague at work wanted rid of it so I bought it off her. Pretty useless. I tend to use supermarket plastic bags!

I have a freedom bag. A colleague at work wanted rid of it so I bought it off her. Pretty useless. I tend to use supermarket plastic bags!

ive cut down my usage of plastic bags as much as humanly possible ...i remember vividly a programme about what they are doing to wild life , sea life and such and the pic of a turtle with a plastic bag lodged down its throat is forever etched on my mind unfortunately:heartbroke: ....

We have to pay 5p for every bag (even paper) and it fairly cuts down although if you buy more than you intended or buy on spec you have to ask to buy one. No, and I mean no, getting out of it even with folk who have paid 200 squid for a suit.

i find lori quite rude, she's more or less ignoring everything that catherine says! does she think because she's now a "shark" on the USA show that she is beneath QVC?

i was tempted with those happy sponges or whatever they were called though lol.

Agree with you on that! Another forceful American vendor with sell sell sell at all costs, written across her forehead. Heard her say just before the 1.00 am repeat tsv airing that "I'm doing that one" - inferring in her tone of voice that her side-kick wouldn't be !

Most of the things "la Lori" has claimed to 'invent' has been seen before by other manufacturers. The woman is an irritation !

Latest posts

Back