Tova TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
Does anyone know what the Tova TSV will be on the 18th December. I know there was a thread about it and a possible TSV was mentioned. That particular kit aired yesterday as a OTO, will this still be the TSV I wonder?:60:

Does anyone know what the Tova TSV will be on the 18th December. I know there was a thread about it and a possible TSV was mentioned. That particular kit aired yesterday as a OTO, will this still be the TSV I wonder?:60:

Its unlikely to be that kit now as it has already been aired as an OTO.
No idea what the TSV will be, have really lost interest in Tova products now, unless they bring back Tova.calm

Its unlikely to be that kit now as it has already been aired as an OTO.
No idea what the TSV will be, have really lost interest in Tova products now, unless they bring back Tova.calm

Thank you Bluebell. so it wont be the OTO. I never got chance to try the Tova Calm, I loved the Nirvana.

I found the Nirvana too spicy, I have a couple of small bottles of Nirvana for sale in the Drop if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer Bluebell But I stocked up loads before it discontinued.

Thanks for the offer Bluebell But I stocked up loads before it discontinued.

Thats ok, just thought I would let you know incase you had missed it.

I am well stocked with signature and am hoping that they will have sorted out the formula before I need to buy anymore.

Latest posts

Back