Tova Set of 3 Fragrances TSV 29/01/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if her strange new friend/side kick will be with her.

Who is that? I must have missed something. Caught a glimpse of Tova briefly this evening. She doesn't suit those streaks / highlights in her hair. Just makes her look like something from The Munsters. I know she's been through an awful time recently. It must be quite demanding, flying across the Atlantic to promote a brand at her age.

I love that Tova music they play on her hours! It suits her style perfectly. Very jazzy, eveningy music played in 5/4 time. I like its dramatic finish!

I wanted to like Tova signature so much! But on me it smelt like pledge furniture polish. Love Everlasting marginally better. Tova Nights was just vile. I am not wasting my money with Ambre d'Oro. Body Mind and Spirit was fly spray with a hint of ammonia. Cat pee maybe!

However if people on here told me that Tova has brought back the ORIGINAL Tova Signature, the one that received so much praise in the late 90's- then I would give it another chance.

I love that Tova music they play on her hours! It suits her style perfectly. Very jazzy, eveningy music played in 5/4 time. I like its dramatic finish!

It's "Take Five" by the Dave Brubeck Quartet if you want to find it on youtube.

Latest posts

Back