TOVA Platinum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
OK, I was sucked in by the "Try Me" offer I admit it! :cheeky: Anyone lese tried it? IMVHO this has to be the worst thing I have ever smelt. I agree with many of the US reviews it smells like bug spray and washing up liquid. Sorry to the folks who love it, each to their own makes the world go round, but on me this stuff reeks! :puke:

I haven't tried the Platinum but remember many similar threads here over the years about exactly the same reaction to Tova perfume!

Had the same reaction myself to the Signature.

Many folks found (me included) that when we went back to the smell after a few days/week (just before returning it for example) SUDDENLY we found we liked it a lot more! :hi:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea why!! Never could understand it.......

But just possibly it's worth putting it aside for a bit and then trying it again?????

MY 1st reaction was it smelled like fly spray and was ghastly :envy:

A week later.......I rather liked it :thinking2:

I bought the Try Me Signature Platinum too. Surely this can't possibly be what the original smelled like? It's soapy and synthetic, with a tiny suggestion of well, how can I put this...ladybits? Gosh, Tova can talk some nonsense, convincingly.

I bought the Try Me Signature Platinum too. Surely this can't possibly be what the original smelled like? It's soapy and synthetic, with a tiny suggestion of well, how can I put this...ladybits? Gosh, Tova can talk some nonsense, convincingly.

Apparently Vivienne Westwood asked specifically for one of her fragrances to smell of freshly washed ladybits :cheeky:........dunno which one though!

I bought Platinum in the hopes that it would be like the original Signature but to me it was just like the new Signature, but more expensive, so it went back. There are a few of the original on ebay at the moment.

I bought it - only after hearing what it had in it, jasmine, sandalwood all musky deep smells I love...........
BUT - yuk it is horrible but OH has thrown the box out so have to keep it.
To be worn after a bath!!!!
Mollymoo

Latest posts

Back